No announcement yet.

Personal Testimony regarding New Age/Occult/Evolution and the downward spiral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My understanding is that when one assumes the yoga poses you are worshiping the Hindu god. If one is a Christian, why would you want to worship the Hindu god????? This really baffles me. I once watched a video of a yogi (I think that is what you call them) and he was saying that when you do yoga it is a spiritual experience and that folks who think it is not do not really understand yoga. He also said that they have been shocked at how easy it has been to infiltrate the Christian church through Christians aligning themselves with yoga. Listening to a yogi talk about what yoga is was a very educational. I think folks should educate themselves about this issue especially as it is infiltrating our schools and even the military.

Comment

What is truth?

I once pondered on this for a long while, before I became a Christian, before I was a catholic and before I was a new ager. What is truth? the same question pontious pilate(?) asked Jesus on the cross. Before I became a Christian I loved the new age teaching, It was soooo ADDICTING. A lot of stuff, like spirit guides and most importantly the 5th dimension and new earth, ahh the beauty of excitement for what was too come. The more meditation I did the "higher" my consciousness expnded. I started having a sense of peace, that was until one of my best internet websites, simonarich.com (I dare yoou to go to it, before she was posting stuff all about spirit guides and yoga) Said that meditation, yoga and all that led to hell. I was surprised, after a long time of thinking and a lot of fear that maybe she was right, I left new age and became a catholic, and from gotquestions, I became a true chriistian.

Although while I was a catholic, I could refer to myself like the centurion who feared God, and because of that, was presented the gospel I think. God is not slack concerning his promises. He said "seek me, and you will find me", I don't remember the passage though. That is why I can NEVER EVER doubt the lord for more than an hour or two. because I have seen personally the deception and demonic energy of satan, and the saving power of Jesus Christ. Truly he is a God to serve. A just but VERY merciful God who loves his children.

I also found out (again I don't remember these passage details) about this in the bible "the heart is desperately wicked above all else who can trust it?" I questioned myself, if the heart is wicked, and new age teaches that you should use your heart for discernment, how can you trust it?

And later on, I found out, that I was also saved because of my awesome mother who prays for me every single night, praying for the blood of Jesus to always be over me (that's why the demons couldn't truly control me) bless her.

Thank you Jesus My lord and our only God!! To whom shall we go? praise to his mighty name!

Comment

Originally posted by edgar king View Post
        I once pondered on this for a long while, before I became a Christian, before I was a catholic and before I was a new ager. What is truth? the same question pontious pilate(?) asked Jesus on the cross. Before I became a Christian I loved the new age teaching, It was soooo ADDICTING. A lot of stuff, like spirit guides and most importantly the 5th dimension and new earth, ahh the beauty of excitement for what was too come. The more meditation I did the "higher" my consciousness expnded. I started having a sense of peace, that was until one of my best internet websites, simonarich.com (I dare yoou to go to it, before she was posting stuff all about spirit guides and yoga) Said that meditation, yoga and all that led to hell. I was surprised, after a long time of thinking and a lot of fear that maybe she was right, I left new age and became a catholic, and from gotquestions, I became a true chriistian.

Although while I was a catholic, I could refer to myself like the centurion who feared God, and because of that, was presented the gospel I think. God is not slack concerning his promises. He said "seek me, and you will find me", I don't remember the passage though. That is why I can NEVER EVER doubt the lord for more than an hour or two. because I have seen personally the deception and demonic energy of satan, and the saving power of Jesus Christ. Truly he is a God to serve. A just but VERY merciful God who loves his children.

I also found out (again I don't remember these passage details) about this in the bible "the heart is desperately wicked above all else who can trust it?" I questioned myself, if the heart is wicked, and new age teaches that you should use your heart for discernment, how can you trust it?

And later on, I found out, that I was also saved because of my awesome mother who prays for me every single night, praying for the blood of Jesus to always be over me (that's why the demons couldn't truly control me) bless her.

Thank you Jesus My lord and our only God!! To whom shall we go? praise to his mighty name!
        Welcome to RR forum! There are lots of great Christians here who believe Jesus is the ONLY way to God, and that He is indeed the one, true, God.

I was never into new age, but I have been demonically attacked, and so just like you, I KNOW Jesus is real. I know evil is real as I have seen it. And I know Jesus is real because He saved me from it, continues to, and whether Christians know it or not, He does continue to save all of us from attacks by satan and his minions. Satan stands at God's Throne accusing us, and he has lots to work with because we all of us do sin. But Jesus is also there at God's Throne, interceding for us, protecting us from satan's accusations and attacks. Because of what Jesus did when He died on the cross for us, shedding His perfect and sinless blood, and offering eternal forgiveness to anyone who will accept it; and His Blood covers the sin that is inherent in us, the sin that is a part of our DNA, in our blood since Adam and Eve corrupted us.

For those of us who know Jesus, one day we will indeed be perfect, just as God originally created us to be, as Adam and Eve were before they sinned. We will be like Jesus who is God become man, came to Earth and died for us, and 3 days later rose again perfect, immortal, in His God Given Glorified Body. We will one day have the same body, just like Jesus has now, and that is so exciting to think about!

Until we do though, we are saved by grace through Jesus, who is all merciful, whose shed human blood, except His blood was perfect instead of being corrupted like ours is, and His Blood covers our sinful flesh and blood, and because of that we can be reconciled to God! And God sees us just as He sees Jesus, as perfect! When one sits and truly thinks about it, what Jesus has done for us, there are just no words to express the gratitude felt, the love felt, the excitement, the amazing thing He did for us. Without Him, we would all of us have a one way ticket to Hell, no matter what. Because of Him we are redeemed!

Praise God that you have found Jesus, are no longer involved in the new age lie which leads straight to Hell, and no longer being deceived by Catholicism, which is also full of idol worship. I didn't know of Simona Rich when she was still a new ager, but I came across her on you tube because my daughter is currently involved, not sure how deeply, into all of this new age lies that Simona used to be involved in. I have watched her videos (not all of them), and I can tell that she knows Jesus now as her Lord and Savior, and I think God is using her to reach other people who are currently deceived by new age, to tell truth to them, and because of her past involvement she is able to better witness to other's who are still stuck in new age occult.

Just like your mom prayed for you, I pray for my daughter, and all of my children. I have faith in the Lord and I know that right now because of my prayers and my pleading to Him for the souls of my children, and especially my oldest who is in all this new age stuff, that He is protecting her. I also pray that whatever it takes, so be it, to show my oldest the only TRUTH, Jesus Christ. If it takes her being demonically attacked so that she will realize just how evil what she is doing is, let it happen. Because what is most important, is that she will turn to Jesus, and I believe we are indeed living in end times, and so time is running out.

Your mother's prayers didn't save you, Jesus did. Your mother's prayers surely helped though, as Jesus hears us and He answers the prayers of His Children whom He loves so very much. He is amazing! He is LORD! There is NO doubt and I praise Him for taking all the doubt I used to have away. I asked Him to and He did! Again, because He loves me (us) and He hears our prayers!

Comment

Thank you

Thanks for the info. God bless you

Comment

Right

"Your mother's prayers didn't save you, Jesus did".

very correct tiffany, Jesus did. Men am I lucky, my new approach if I see a new ager who can communicate with spirits is to start casting the demons out of them. When they die they will be expecting to enter the "5th dimension" but to their avail it will be someplace much much worse

Pride is a subtle disease
            arrogance is a subtle killer
            But rejection of truth is the mother of all deaths.
            I used to hate Christians, especially the roman catholics,, about their silly views about people going to hell if they didn't obey ALL COMMANDMENTS BEFORE DEATH. I never had a personal relationship with Jesus, that's why I delved into the evil occult, sugarcoated in honey.

Last thing, if your a pastor now (I'm aiming to be one if its Gods will) PREACH the gospel FIRST before all things to your church members before going into other church acivities, because if you don't, the devil may have his hand on them who are not saved, and that would be a bad thing.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

The dvd series opened my eyes to how satan has really taken control of the music industry.
              koalie,
              He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

YSIC,
              Diane
              Diane
              Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

#T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

#S c r i p t u r e S e e d s

Comment

Originally posted by poc4dw View Post
                koalie,
                He really has. It bugs me to no end because some of the songs he's influenced sound soooooo good...until you listen to the lyrics. Then it's like, nope, time to turn the channel.

That, combined with songs of a _exual nature, and we don't have much to pick from. Sigh.

YSIC,
                Diane
                It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                  It's interesting too note as well how many of the artists admit to "channeling spirits" when they write songs. The Beatles, Led Zepplin (especially "Stairway to Heaven"). Current artist like Jay Z Beyoncé and lady Gaga (who states she channeled her aunt to write her new album.) and when you dig into their lyrics it gets creepier.
                  There are too many dark and satanic songs in the music industry to mention. Many of them have catchy rhythms and beats that make the listener fond of it. An example of this is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Read the lyrics to that song and tell me it's not satanic.

Comment

Working...
                  X