Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An interview with an ex-satanist- Excellent!

truthwarrior Guest

Default An interview with an ex-satanist- Excellent!

This you tube video interview was excellent! This guy truely states the whole crux of the human race- Who are you going to serve? There are only two choices- The Lord Jesus Christ or Satan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lUBhIDdUtg

novembergirl Guest

I'm so glad he came to know the Lord. You would not think people would knowingly worship Satan. That stuff gives me the creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by novembergirl View Post
    I'm so glad he came to know the Lord. You would not think people would knowingly worship Satan. That stuff gives me the creeps.
    Agreed.

Fyodor Baggins Dostoevsky Guest

Reminds me of the Dylan song "You've Got to Serve Somebody"

novembergirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHuntsforSouls View Post
    The video was taken down
    Satan probably had it removed.

hiplove79 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by novembergirl View Post
    Satan probably had it removed.
    Sorry but that quote made me chuckle. But I'm sure there is some truth in that statement. If it was a Christian bashing video it would still be up, like the thousands that already exists.

It's a shame though I wanted to see it.

You would be surprised, what people would do. You have to understand where people come from to understand why they do the things they do. I was once an occultist and came very close to following the Luciferian Path. Yet at the same time I had been saved at the age of 4. Why did I do it? Honestly? I was angry and hurt by God. I thought that I could never live up to His standards and I was destined to Hell. I've had a hard life and haven't seem much love. But lots of pain and evil. I told myself, I will serve the devil, at least he accepts me as I am, plus I'm going to hell anyway. That's how warp my mind was and how deceived I was. It got to a point to where I truly didn't believe in God anymore. I thought that all paths could lead to the truth, whatever that truth was.

The devil used all my fears and insecurities against me and I blindly followed what he was preaching. It was only recently I dedicated my life back to Christ. I'm soooo thankful he called me back, because I surely didn't deserve it. It took a while though, I would tell the Lord, please just give me some time, I need to think this through. The devil had me in deep bondage. God start opening my eyes to many things, to where I couldn't deny Him anymore. And it's funny because I felt a battle on my life and I knew I had to choose a side. When I look back at some of the poems I written I could see this pull that was in affect before I even knew it.

Now that I'm back with my Abba, I have never been more happier in my life. I know longer look to man or the world for my happiness, nothing and I mean nothing can compare to my Father's love. I had to do alot of growing up and hitting rock bottom before I got to where I am. But I don't regret the hardships, because they have gotten me back to where I belong, in my Father's arms. I still have a ways to go, but He has brought me so far that the people that know me don't know what to think. I take it one day at a time, and I continue to seek His face.

Hope that helps you understand how some people can be lead down that path. And I hope God will allow me to continue to use my testimony to reach out to others that may be on that same path.

Hiplove79, your testimony is so encouraging! Thanks for sharing.

truthwarrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hiplove79 View Post
    Sorry but that quote made me chuckle. But I'm sure there is some truth in that statement. If it was a Christian bashing video it would still be up, like the thousands that already exists.

It's a shame though I wanted to see it.

You would be surprised, what people would do. You have to understand where people come from to understand why they do the things they do. I was once an occultist and came very close to following the Luciferian Path. Yet at the same time I had been saved at the age of 4. Why did I do it? Honestly? I was angry and hurt by God. I thought that I could never live up to His standards and I was destined to Hell. I've had a hard life and haven't seem much love. But lots of pain and evil. I told myself, I will serve the devil, at least he accepts me as I am, plus I'm going to hell anyway. That's how warp my mind was and how deceived I was. It got to a point to where I truly didn't believe in God anymore. I thought that all paths could lead to the truth, whatever that truth was.

The devil used all my fears and insecurities against me and I blindly followed what he was preaching. It was only recently I dedicated my life back to Christ. I'm soooo thankful he called me back, because I surely didn't deserve it. It took a while though, I would tell the Lord, please just give me some time, I need to think this through. The devil had me in deep bondage. God start opening my eyes to many things, to where I couldn't deny Him anymore. And it's funny because I felt a battle on my life and I knew I had to choose a side. When I look back at some of the poems I written I could see this pull that was in affect before I even knew it.

Now that I'm back with my Abba, I have never been more happier in my life. I know longer look to man or the world for my happiness, nothing and I mean nothing can compare to my Father's love. I had to do alot of growing up and hitting rock bottom before I got to where I am. But I don't regret the hardships, because they have gotten me back to where I belong, in my Father's arms. I still have a ways to go, but He has brought me so far that the people that know me don't know what to think. I take it one day at a time, and I continue to seek His face.

Hope that helps you understand how some people can be lead down that path. And I hope God will allow me to continue to use my testimony to reach out to others that may be on that same path.
    Praise the Lord for His faithfulness to you!

Sorry for the you tube video being canceled- I tried to find it again- It was very good.

truthwarrior Guest

Here I think I found a link!! Yeh!

http://www.sodahead.com/blog/81339/i...-part-i-ransom...

hiplove79 Guest

Thank you JPE and truthwarrior, God is good! :-)

And cool, you found another link for the video. Thanks, I"ll go check it out.

hiplove79 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoHuntsforSouls View Post
    I've been researching theistic satanism, and it is probably the creepiest stuff I have ever read. I just type in 'theistic satanism' in Google, and a whole bunch of sites come up, teaching you how to make a 'Pact with satan' and other weird stuff like that. They have Youtube vids about it and everything!

I did, however, manage to find this testimony of this girl, by searching 'former satanist. I think her face is all messed up to hide her identity... i dunno

Btw, I still can't get the video

Be careful searching for things like that. It can easily draw you in before you even know it. It starts off small and then BAM!!! One day you wake up and wonder how on earth did you get to where you are. I'm sorry but no good can come from searching about the occult, regardless of the motive. The very meaning of the occult is hidden knowledge. It was that very promise of hidden knowledge that lead to sin in Man. The more you search, the more curious you get. It can lead you away from Christ before you know it. Hearing people's testimonies is one thing, actively searching for information on occultic practices and doctrines is something totally different. Keep your eyes on the Lord, and don't worry about the Devil's playground. Just a friendly warning.

I was waiting till later to watch the vid, just checked and this one was removed as well. Must be a powerful and true testimony. I notice sometimes when I try to give my testimony, all kinds of stupid interruptions happens. Satan, your not slick. God is in control, and the truth will always come out.

Quote Originally Posted by truthwarrior View Post
    Here I think I found a link!! Yeh!

http://www.sodahead.com/blog/81339/i...-part-i-ransom...
    Nope, that video too, has been removed by the user.

Shadow Girl Guest

I'm glad he now sees that satan is bad and Jesus is good.

truthwarrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Nope, that video too, has been removed by the user.
    Man! I wish you guys could have seen this interview- it was so encouraging to hear this guy talk about his salvation and the Lord rescuing him.
    Sorry again

fairyice1215 Guest

he deleted it!

I just now read your post, hiplove. "Who is like our God?" All glory to Him!

I pray and trust that you will be used to tell your story. Only Jesus can break the chains of such bondage, and also heal the wounded heart of a child.

What is impossible for man is possible only with God. He is truly mighty to save and mighty to keep!! \ o /

Your story blessed my heart.

i found this video at Youtube.it has a beautiful testimony and the guy was a former satanist but he became a Christian and talk about God snatching him out.it is a beautiful story.i don't know if it is the same man or not as that video that was posted was removed.
    In God I Trust

candlelight Guest

What a blessing and it just verified that people do ont have to go all these deliverence and charismatic ministries (some that will not do it without money) that LOVE the drama while doing it. All it took was a simple prayer from a Sister in Christ. PRAISE the name of Jesus!

yinonyavo Guest

great testimony.

BabeinChrist Guest

22 years ago I went through a stage of reading Bob Larson books, books about Wicca, Satanism and others in my search for understanding, alot of it was too creepy to finish, but I did read one book in particular that scared the bajeevies out of me and taught me a little about the occult, satanism, and catholicism. It was the testimony of a woman named Rebecca Brown who was once a high priestess in Satanism and she tells how she got out of it and came to know Jesus. She was brutally tormented by evil demons. Uhhhhgg! Makes me shiver.... The book is called "He Came to Set the Captives Free" By Rebecca Brown MD and you can find it at the Christian bookstore, it wasn't for the faint of heart in my opinion. I did gain the understanding I was looking for and it was to seek Jesus.