Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 169

Thread: Jack Van Impe *merged*

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando Florida
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusshineonme62 View Post
    I Love My Brother and Sister in Christ. The Van Impe's.
    I watch them every Sat.
    I hear people on here say " Today may be the day!" "He's coming soon"
    Another one " 2009 Rapture" how bout this one "The Rapture is Imminent"
    Jack does not date set, but says those same kinds of things.
    Like " It's getting so close"
    Or " It's at our doorstep"
    Other than that, i hear nothing that concerns me.

    Know one knows, only our Father.
    But as Jack and Rexella , they are just as Excited as the rest of us.
    I agree with this poster and would like to expand. We all come to this site to read breaking news and other articels related to prophecy. We are all interested in the end times and most belive the rapture is very close at hand. Everytime there is a big story like the swine flu for example the viewing numbers increase substantialy. They go from 100-150 viewers to 300-400-500.
    We are all waiting for the next big birth pang , that unmistakenable prophesy and we wait with baited breath. Now I have not watched Jack and Rexella enough to say for sure ( thier a bit corny for me ) but everytime I have I never heard them date set I have heard them say the lords goming soon but Jesus himself told us that he would return soon to keep watch and we all believe that to be true. So before we start judging someone else please look at your own intentions for being here and let the one without sin cast the first stone.

  2. #42
    Christina Guest

    Default

    People are posting their opinions because the OP ASKED for them. Nobody is judging, people are saying yes they watch them and voice their reasons why, others are saying they don't and voice their reasons why, had people not been asked I doubt they would have posted anything. The rest is up to the OP to decide.

    Can people stop with the feather ruffling now?

  3. #43
    brothermike Guest

    Default

    I will watch your video and raise you this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CS4E...eature=related

    Sounds to me like a peace treaty could be forced upon isreal at any moment.

    CONJECTURE ALTERT: If the United States economy were to collapse next week as a result of any number of triggers (such as the Chinese dumping their treasury bonds) it would set the stage for the New World Currency/Order to come to power.

    Again, all conjecture but that sounds pretty imminent to me.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brothermike View Post
    I will watch your video and raise you this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CS4E...eature=related

    Sounds to me like a peace treaty could be forced upon isreal at any moment.

    CONJECTURE ALTERT: If the United States economy were to collapse next week as a result of any number of triggers (such as the Chinese dumping their treasury bonds) it would set the stage for the New World Currency/Order to come to power.

    Again, all conjecture but that sounds pretty imminent to me.
    (a little off subject) But I heard today on a conservative talk show that China is dumping their treasury bonds for copper! They are afraid of where America is heading. Time will tell. I know for myself that I have been much more foreward in talking to people about what is going on..most of them look at me like I am a crackpot, but I really don't care. Jesus is coming soon.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando Florida
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    People are posting their opinions because the OP ASKED for them. Nobody is judging, people are saying yes they watch them and voice their reasons why, others are saying they don't and voice their reasons why, had people not been asked I doubt they would have posted anything. The rest is up to the OP to decide.

    Can people stop with the feather ruffling now?
    The OP only asked if anyone watched the show. Then people started giving thier reasons for watching and thier reasons for not. Im sorry I belive some responses were judgemental and not entirely true.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercord View Post
    Jack recently said that the rapture would occur the night before the AC came to power and the seven year peace treaty was signed. That seems to greatly diminish the imminence of the rapture.

    He first hints at this theory around the 14 minute mark, then flat out says it at around 18 minutes into the video from 4/22/09. You can watch the episode here:

    http://wm.thegospel.com/wmv/jvi/jvi0916.wmv
    I dont see anything wrong with what he is saying...other than the fact that he is pinning the tail on the AC...Obama.....

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The United State of Texas
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercord View Post
    Jack recently said that the rapture would occur the night before the AC came to power and the seven year peace treaty was signed. That seems to greatly diminish the imminence of the rapture.

    He first hints at this theory around the 14 minute mark, then flat out says it at around 18 minutes into the video from 4/22/09. You can watch the episode here:

    http://wm.thegospel.com/wmv/jvi/jvi0916.wmv
    Which is why we don't allow rapture guessing around here

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken5516 View Post
    I'm prayer requesting the Rapture to be in May 2009!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Just David View Post
    I agree with this poster and would like to expand. We all come to this site to read breaking news and other articels related to prophecy. We are all interested in the end times and most belive the rapture is very close at hand. Everytime there is a big story like the swine flu for example the viewing numbers increase substantialy. They go from 100-150 viewers to 300-400-500.
    Which is why we require accuracy without speculations
    Quote Originally Posted by Just David View Post
    We are all waiting for the next big birth pang , that unmistakenable prophesy and we wait with baited breath. Now I have not watched Jack and Rexella enough to say for sure ( thier a bit corny for me ) but everytime I have I never heard them date set
    Some say they have done it, it's tempting for all prophesy ministries to second guess God's end times events but the day after is one big hangover
    Quote Originally Posted by Just David View Post
    I have heard them say the lords goming soon but Jesus himself told us that he would return soon to keep watch and we all believe that to be true. So before we start judging someone else please look at your own intentions for being here and let the one without sin cast the first stone.
    I see people pointing out statements, not judging sin or gossiping



    Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    6,245

    Default

    Date setting discredits anyone who does it, as they always fail, which is why it's against RR rules:

    [11] No End Times Date Setting, Date Speculating, Date Framing, Date Suggesting, Date Alerts, or designating specific Peace Treaties or feasts as the main event of the Rapture or Second Coming. No quoting from others on date setting future events such as the fall of Damascus, Gog/Magog, the Rapture, the Second Coming, the Millennium, Peace Covenants, feasts, etc.... or speculations on who will be the Antichrist, False Prophet, or Gog. This includes linking to sites and books that also speculate and throw out dates based upon Blood Moon, Rash Hashanah, and other events. Do not set Date Alerts and speculations that even hint of date setting, nor posting from date setting preachers such as Mark Blitz. We have already heard the "know the season argument".

  9. #49
    candlelight Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvat3r View Post
    (a little off subject) But I heard today on a conservative talk show that China is dumping their treasury bonds for copper! They are afraid of where America is heading. Time will tell. I know for myself that I have been much more foreward in talking to people about what is going on..most of them look at me like I am a crackpot, but I really don't care. Jesus is coming soon.
    I know how you feel. They look at you like you're crazy!

  10. #50
    Jesusshineonme62 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzardhut View Post
    Rapture 2009 is a prayer request for the rapture to happen in 2009, it is not date setting
    I pray it happens TODAY!!

  11. #51

    Default

    Chuck Ohman: "And now back.... to Rexella!"
    "We have no defenses against space junk, people!" - Take me away!

    *Ask me about my testimony!*

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Chuck Ohman: "And now back.... to Rexella!"
    Chuck has the one-of-a-kind voice, doesn't he?
    Proverbs 3:5,6
    Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.



  13. #53
    ImOnStandby221 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Chuck Ohman: "And now back.... to Rexella!"
    someday i just want him to say, "they're ggggrrrrrrrrreat!!"

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kvat3r View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with what he is saying...other than the fact that he is pinning the tail on the AC...Obama.....
    I believe there will be some solid buildup to the treaty negotiations in the months preceding the initial sit-downs with all parties involved. Dates, times, locations, agenda, the members involved, etc. We have none of that currently. Going with Jacks timing, there is again no reason to expect the rapture (as he states it will occur the night of the negotiations) until that framework is in place and negotiations have started in earnest.

    Is it possible that following the evening that millions of people disappear, these world leaders will have as their first priority ramming through a seven year peace treaty with Israel? I don't think so, but I will admit anything is possible and God will see His prophecy fulfilled in whatever manner He wishes.

  15. #55
    Chicken5516 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ImOnStandby221 View Post
    someday i just want him to say, "they're ggggrrrrrrrrreat!!"
    You made me snort!!

  16. #56
    Chicken5516 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercord View Post
    I believe there will be some solid buildup to the treaty negotiations in the months preceding the initial sit-downs with all parties involved. Dates, times, locations, agenda, the members involved, etc. We have none of that currently. Going with Jacks timing, there is again no reason to expect the rapture (as he states it will occur the night of the negotiations) until that framework is in place and negotiations have started in earnest.

    Is it possible that following the evening that millions of people disappear, these world leaders will have as their first priority ramming through a seven year peace treaty with Israel? I don't think so, but I will admit anything is possible and God will see His prophecy fulfilled in whatever manner He wishes.
    Now see...that's where me and Jack part. Because I don't believe that anything has to be 'set up' before the Rapture has to occur. The Rapture is imminent IMHO, and there is nothing that states that the Tribulation has to start the minute after the Rapture occurs....only after the AC signs into the agreement with the Peace Treaty. It could take months, maybe even a year - maybe longer (only God knows) before everything is set into motion after the Rapture. The World will be in chaos and all social programs will grind to a screeching halt after the Rapture, in my opinion. Millions, including children, will be gone - and it will more than likely cause mass confusionion and hysteria and rioting. No one will go to work and there will be food shortages. God's Wrath however; will start immediately IMHO after we (the Bride) are safely tucked away with our Groom (Jesus). Oh...and this will be on a global scale, not just affecting the US.

  17. #57
    kermyjo Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercord View Post
    Jack recently said that the rapture would occur the night before the AC came to power and the seven year peace treaty was signed. That seems to greatly diminish the imminence of the rapture.

    He first hints at this theory around the 14 minute mark, then flat out says it at around 18 minutes into the video from 4/22/09. You can watch the episode here:

    http://wm.thegospel.com/wmv/jvi/jvi0916.wmv
    I saw that he said that too. "The night before the AC came to power"......hmmm not sure about that one.

  18. #58
    Christina Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just David View Post
    The OP only asked if anyone watched the show. Then people started giving thier reasons for watching and thier reasons for not. Im sorry I belive some responses were judgemental and not entirely true.
    LOL, ok so someone asks if you watch the show and you say "no, I don't", usually the next question would be "why?"...so people did a two in one, they responded yes or no and gave their reason for why they do or don't. Let's not slit hairs here. For those have said they don't watch and gave their reasons, I don't recall any of them saying they don't just because they didn't like them, or didn't like their clothes or hair or voices....no, most of the ones who said no, backed up their reasons based on Scripture.

    Voicing our reasons for not agreeing with someone's view does not automatically mean you're judging them.

  19. #59
    ImOnStandby221 Guest

    Default

    (but jack's hair does scare me)


  20. #60
    cocopea9052 Guest

    Default

    I normally don't watch Jack Van Impe Presents, but sometimes I will leave it on, take in bits and pieces. Anyway, normally they do a "Question of the Week", sometimes pretty good questions. However, on the last two shows, they cut the question saying they ran out of time. Well, it appears they are running out of time because they are spending more time on promoting their DVD for sell.

    And what makes it look so bad at the end of the show they still put up "Question of the Week" and play the music, then Rexella will say, opp's sorry we ran out of time, and they show Chuck selling the DVD again. I've seen this twice in a row......If they are airing a show for the viewers, I think cutting out the viewer questions is not very good.

    Anyway, as I said, I don't normally watch it, but for those who do regularly, does this bother you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •