Thread: The Book of Romans - 24 Bible Study Lessons

Thanks Buzz, I'm trying to find somewhere I could get started in reading my Bible because at the moment I'm kinda all over the place. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by giest075 View Post
    Thanks Buzz, I'm trying to find somewhere I could get started in reading my Bible because at the moment I'm kinda all over the place. Thanks again.
    Enjoy!

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Hey Buzz, I'm trying to get the study guide but my browser wont go to it? At the top it has Warning- Click to disable?

Quote Originally Posted by giest075 View Post
    Hey Buzz, I'm trying to get the study guide but my browser wont go to it? At the top it has Warning- Click to disable?
    The study guide and lessons are just harmless pdf files

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

I love II. The court record! It's good stuff.

I hope you don't mind, I copied that bit out and posted it on my blog, linking back to here, for future reference.
    "I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand: for this I also believe, that unless I believe I will not understand." --Anselm of Canterbury

Hebrews 12:3-4
    For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.

userpen Guest

Thanks Buzz! This is important study material.