Thread: Anyone have a Bob Jones Coupon Code from a Catalog?

Question Anyone have a Bob Jones Coupon Code from a Catalog?

I'm ordering curriculum for next school year and I was wondering if anyone has a coupon code for BJUP from a current catalog that you wouldn't mind sharing?

I haven't gotten my catalog because we have reccently moved and my mail is all messed up.

Thanks!

wife Guest

Quote Originally Posted by denny272 View Post
    I'm ordering curriculum for next school year and I was wondering if anyone has a coupon code for BJUP from a current catalog that you wouldn't mind sharing?

I haven't gotten my catalog because we have reccently moved and my mail is all messed up.

Thanks!
    I got a catalog the other day.. I will see if I can locate it for you

wife Guest

I found my catalog.... which is a miracle in itself... but I don't see a coupon code.. sorry

You might try these people: http://www.mooreexpressions.com/index.htm

They are always at our local curriculum fair and offer deep discounts. I got the 4th grade BJU books for 1/2 price and they were new!
    Zechariah 10:8-9 "I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before. Thought I scatter them among the peoples,, yet in distant lands they will remember me. They and their children will survive, and they will return."

Thanks gals!