Thread: Sheba and Dedan

Default Sheba and Dedan

We know that in the Battle of Ezikiel 38 and 39 that "Sheba and Dedan and the young lions of Tarshish" will diplomatically opposed the invasion. Shaba and Dedan are in what is today Arabia. Well as I was doing my daily Bible reading this morning I found out that Sheba and Dedan were the grandsons of Abraham from his second marriage. They are not decendents of Ishmael like most Arabs. Perhaps that is why they do not join the Invasion.

Interesting post!
    "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
    Joshua 1:9

Victor Guest

Pretty cool, Everything seems to be getting closer to Fulfillment -- We are at the Point where one Domino in the Middle East could lead right to Daniel 9:27/Armageddon/The Second Coming

Maranatha

><>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuUI...layer_embedded

Israel

Wow .. and again I say Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by rjmamula View Post
    ... Shaba and Dedan are in what is today Arabia. Well as I was doing my daily Bible reading this morning I found out that Sheba and Dedan were the grandsons of Abraham from his second marriage. They are not decendents of Ishmael like most Arabs.
    Gen 10:7 KJV
    (7) And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

Gen 25:3 KJV
    (3) And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.

Please, explain how Sheba and Dedan are the grandson of Cush and Jokshan.

And how do we know which set of brothers are the ones talked about in the Battle of Ezikiel 38 and 39.

tres amigos Guest

1 Chronicles 1:32 (New International Version)

32 The sons born to Keturah, Abraham's concubine:
    Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah.
    The sons of Jokshan:
    Sheba and Dedan

tres amigos Guest

that is a tough one.....two sheba and dedan's from different ancestors.

Sheba and Dedan most have been the popular names back before Abdul, Ahmed and Habib. Anyway, it's good to see that someone will protest and whoever Sheba and Dedan are (Kuwait, Bahrain, Dubai?) it certainly does not sound like America.

Quote Originally Posted by rriley View Post
    Gen 10:7 KJV
    (7) And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

Gen 25:3 KJV
    (3) And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.

Please, explain how Sheba and Dedan are the grandson of Cush and Jokshan.

And how do we know which set of brothers are the ones talked about in the Battle of Ezikiel 38 and 39.
    Oh I missed that.