Thread: Dog healed instantly

Yay! Dog healed instantly

Hello! Well, I am here to tell of something almost too incredible for some to believe. But our God is just too wonderful for words. First I need to tell how in 1988, after the Lord had brought me into an intercessory lifestyle, I was sitting on my parents swing praying & praising the Lord when the Lord impressed this on me: If it took the Blood of My Precious Son in the N.T. to blot out sin & I used the blood of animals in the O.T....how much must I love the animals? I thought....Yes, for a sacrifice to be a sacrifice it must be of high value. What a revelation that was to me. I didn't have any animals at this time even though as a child I had dogs & was considered the animal lover of the family. Later the Lord put many animals in my life..some for me & some to bless others. The first of these gifts from my Heavenly Father was a heeler/besenji mix that I had for 15 years. She was the love of my life. When I lost her the Lord miraculously put another heeler mix into my life. I could hardly fathom the blessing & the way in which He delivered her. You could say it reduced me to that little girl again at the wonder of His love. I've had her 3 years now this Christmas & she is what gives me a spark in my days as an older single woman...life can get pretty lonely! Late this past summer, while playing frisbee I noticed something seemed to be wrong with her right eye. It instantly brought fear & worry. After all, I did notice she wasn't catching her frisbee as well as she used to. But then, maybe it was just a peice of fuzz or something. I think I must have went into denial after I saw it again because I avoided looking at it very closely anymore. (My eyes are really not that good so I could simply not focus as we had our daily play). One night in Nov. a few months after I had first noticed there seemed to be a problem, she was pressing me to play as I typed away on the computer. In the brightness of the dining area as I looked down on her sweet face I saw clearly that right eye still had a problem. I couldn't deny or ignor this anymore. Was the lens detaching? Clearly, something was seriously wrong. I was sick. I continued to type but began to think on how tired I was of these 'faith oppportunities.' If it wasn't my cars it was the animals. I felt like a victim. I came to the conclusion in short order that no matter how worn I felt I would fight for her. As she brought me another toy to throw I began to tell her how much God loved her & that He would heal her. Just 18 months prior I had lost a very special kitty of 12 years to lung cancer because of a place of disobedience on my part but I continued to tell her of God's great love for her & how He would heal her! The more I told her how much God loved her & that God would heal her the more my joy grew. I don't know how long it was but it couldn't have been longer than 10 minutes before I stopped to throw another toy for her & gazed down into two perfect brown eyes! Needless to say I told everyone that would listen! And ...I want to continue to tell those who would need encouragement. How much more would He want to heal those bought by His blood? I really feel that the act of 'confessing' was one of the reasons for our miracle. After all the Bible says He is the High Priest of our confession (see amplified version..Heb. 3:1, 4:14, 10:23 & 1 Tim. 6:12). Sometimes it's instantanious & other times the belief in God's promises have to be confessed continuously in the face of the problem. I love 1 John 5:14,15 (amp). We know by His word God's will is to heal. By His stripes we are & were healed the word says. That's His will for all according to the Bible. Did Jesus ever say no to anyone who came to Him for healing? How wonderful to know how much He loves us? Perfect love cast out fear.

Yay! Dog healed instantly

Hello! Well, I am here to tell of something almost too incredible for some to believe. But our God is just too wonderful for words. First I need to tell how in 1988, after the Lord had brought me into an intercessory lifestyle, I was sitting on my parents swing praying & praising the Lord when the Lord impressed this on me: If it took the Blood of My Precious Son in the N.T. to blot out sin & I used the blood of animals in the O.T....how much must I love the animals? I thought....Yes, for a sacrifice to be a sacrifice it must be of high value. What a revelation that was to me. I didn't have any animals at this time even though as a child I had dogs & was considered the animal lover of the family. Later the Lord put many animals in my life..some for me & some to bless others. The first of these gifts from my Heavenly Father was a heeler/besenji mix that I had for 15 years. She was the love of my life. When I lost her the Lord miraculously put another heeler mix into my life. I could hardly fathom the blessing & the way in which He delivered her. You could say it reduced me to that little girl again at the wonder of His love. I've had her 3 years now this Christmas & she is what gives me a spark in my days as an older single woman...life can get pretty lonely! Late this past summer, while playing frisbee I noticed something seemed to be wrong with her right eye. It instantly brought fear & worry. After all, I did notice she wasn't catching her frisbee as well as she used to. But then, maybe it was just a peice of fuzz or something. I think I must have went into denial after I saw it again because I avoided looking at it very closely anymore. (My eyes are really not that good so I could simply not focus as we had our daily play). One night in Nov. a few months after I had first noticed there seemed to be a problem, she was pressing me to play as I typed away on the computer. In the brightness of the dining area as I looked down on her sweet face I saw clearly that right eye still had a problem. I couldn't deny or ignor this anymore. Was the lens detaching? Clearly, something was seriously wrong. I was sick. I continued to type but began to think on how tired I was of these 'faith oppportunities.' If it wasn't my cars it was the animals. I felt like a victim. I came to the conclusion in short order that no matter how worn I felt I would fight for her. As she brought me another toy to throw I began to confess how much God loved her & that He would heal her. I needed this encouragement & to get myself out of this heart-sickness! Just 18 months prior I had lost a very special kitty of 12 years to lung cancer because of a place of disobedience on my part but I continued to confess to her of God's great love for her & how He would heal her! The more I told her how much God loved her & that God would heal her the more my joy grew. I don't know how long it was but it couldn't have been longer than 10 minutes before I stopped to throw another toy for her & gazed down into two perfect brown eyes! It was almost incredulous! I told everyone that would listen! And ...I want to continue to tell those who would need encouragement. How much more would He want to heal those bought by His blood??? And the act of 'confessing' was the reason our miracle happened. The Bible does say He is the High Priest of our confession (see amplified version..Heb. 3:1, 4:14, 10:23 & 1 Tim. 6:12). Sometimes it's instantanious & other times the belief in God's promises have to be confessed continuously in the face of the problem & that is not just in healing matters. I love 1 John 5:14,15 (amp)...please read this? We know by His word God's will is to heal. By His stripes we are & were healed the word says. That's His will for all according to the Bible. Did Jesus ever say no to anyone who came to Him for healing? How wonderful to know how much He loves us? Perfect love cast out fear.

Carolyn,

Thanks for your testimony.

Yes the Lord does heal.

I have been claiming healing for my Kitty as well and for myself and other family.

Not sure why at times God doesn't heal. Sin or disobedience isn't always a factor. Sometimes like in the book of Job (remember he was living before the crucifiction of Christ and called righteous by God) we see even the righteous can for no reason be set upon by the Devil. Job lost not just his animals but his children as well and his health. God gave Job back his health and with his wife had another lot of children and new livestock.

I believe with all my heart God can and does heal but I know not to command or demand my desire from God. I am ready to receive what God allows or He wills. So that can be either healing or death.

My hearts desire is that my Kitty completely healed and we all go up in the Rapture together. If animals don't get raptured well that mine don't live without us after the rapture. No one close to look after our Kitties after we are gone.

What I am doing is releasing this completely to the Lord. Whatever He decides will be the outcome, I know I will be able to still Praise His Name and I will be able to live with.

Praying for my Kitties complete healing. Trusting the Lord for whatever I get as an answer to my prayer.

Mitsy

Pray correction

Mitsy,
    Oh dear, I'm sorry. (Not that I'm against commanding. Please bare with me...He said .."say to the mountain" ...in Mathew 17:20 and the word in Mathew 11:12 says... "the violent take it by force"...even though this isn't what I was explaining in the testimony). In the testimony I meant that I stated the truth to her that God loves her & would heal her because of that love. Remember, He gave me that revelation earlier in my life. He did all the rest. That's all I was saying. That is wonderful that you will keep on no matter what. We all need that same frame of mind. Yes, I too believe that sin or disobedience isn't necessarily a factor if we don't get the healing.The rebellion just happened to be my situation earlier. I'm really sorry if I upset you or am insulting you unknowingly. I just really know how hard it is to be in your place & wanted to share something that maybe could help. (Please consider the scriptures I gave though because they really are God's written word. Consider also people were aggressively going after healing in the gospel accounts as well as asking for healing). How could a mere human make God heal or do anything He doesn't want to do? It must have been belief in His love for her that registered as faith to God that caused the healing. I hope I'm not digging a hole for myself. I'm just very passionate about healing for our babies because God has shown me how He loves them. Forgive me if I've gone too far. God Bless you & your sweet baby in this trial. It's difficult! I know you're under alot of stress.
    Last edited by Carolyn1111; January 8th, 2010 at 05:22 AM. Reason: trying to keep it from being misunderstood

Carolyn

No you didn't upset me.

I have spent many years being Chronically Ill. Still have my illnesses, they are managed well but still there. I have been through all the Word of Faith movement years ago for myself. Listened to many different teachers on the Christian channel, read the books and been to so many healing meetings. Unfortunately I haven't seen personally any miraculous healing as in the Bible. So I spent time studying it from the Bible for myself. God has given me one miraculous healing of one of my conditions.

I know God can heal but I've also through studying the Bible seen God doesn't always heal, I just wanted to say that in my post. I wanted to clear that up because as you say there are those who have been wrongly taught that healing is your right and you have to call God to fulfill His promise to you. This is making God your servant but the truth is God is our master.

Nope you are right many people don't ask and when they ask they don't believe that God would do that for them. The Bible tells us you don't get because you don't ask and you don't get your answer because you doubt. What this is saying is you need to have the FAITH that can can heal. God will heal when it is His Will to do so. I have always found God answers my prayers as Yes most of the time just not in the way I expect it. Because I NOW know God is willing and often does answer my prayer as YES but not in the way I expect to get my answer I am more at peace than I used to be. In the end if I get a NO I am also able to cope more with that answer as well these days also.

Still feeling sad for the suffering of my Kitty. But he is getting better since they took out his tooth. Hoepfully all his jaw problems tied in with his tooth and gum infection.

One day my Kitties have to go home to their Creator but I hope rapture so soon they simply go then.

Thanks for understanding I'm stressed and a bit depressed over it. The whole I don;t know really what it is until the biopsy results come in is going to drain me emotionally.

Cheers
    Mitsy

Mitsy,
    So glad to hear back from you & that I didn't hurt you especially in the midst of your present trial.
    I am in the processes of believing God for different situations in my health right now too. My understanding of the teaching from the faith teachers is not that God becomes your servant when you put pressure on His healing promises (I've heard that said before) but that your're in an argument with other forces that are standing in the way of what God promised. I also believe He has His timing. One may be standing on the healing promises for years. It doesn't mean God is saying no. I asked the Lord about Johnny Erickson years ago when I was learning this stuff & He simply said...she quit believing. Nothing against Johnny! She is a precioius child of God!! I'm just looking for the truth to help in this life. What ever God's truth is ....it's alright with me. I like, for sure, that He is so full of love but if He weren't I still would want that truth. I want to know how it really is. I don't want to know a God made in the image of men...if you can understand that.
    One of my cats (I have 4) has cronic mouth infection. I have had teeth pulled also. The vet explained to me that sometimes older cats will have a problem this way...hence..cronic mouth infection. I don't know how old he is because he was a stray 5 years ago when I took him in. I'm still believing for the healing though. I tithe & God promises to rebuke the devourer for my sake is all I say about that. I have to periodically get antibiotics for him & am spending 25$ every 2 wks. for fish to puyree for him. I just discovered he likes the omelet mixture...he tried to drink mine one morning! That helps to expand his menu alittle. Especially when I run out of fish just before payday! Maybe I can alternate I'm thinking.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS] Speaking of the rapture...just a short while back the Lord spoke to me (pion me!) on 2 different occasions that "It's almost over". I didn't ask for this or wasn't even thinking of this at the time. Hope that is an encouragement also.

I am standing on God Word for healing. Absolutely. It has been over 19 years that I have been Chronically sick now and within the first 18 months of this I was reading the gospels and thought you know Jesus heals. That started me thinking and I have been down the Word of Faith path but quickly saw through their wrong teaching.

However, the best lie is wrapped in a truth, they still taught many true healing teachings they just distorted it for their person financial gain. So I spent many years reading God's Word and praying for revelation on healing.

God can and does heal. We need to have faith and keep asking for it.

I'm not sure at times why not every one that stands on God's promise to heal (Ps 103 I believe is that promise). I don't know what was happening in their individual case to prevent their healing. I have decided I was going to ask God for healing and believe He can do it. Have been for years now, not shaken because I haven't had my healing yet. As I keep saying to the Lord I'm going to keep asking until I die or I'm Raptured out of here. Either I'm going to be healed in this world or I will have exercised my faith that I'm going to have big faith muscles when I go to heaven (and get my healing there if not before I go).

However, I am always mindful God can have other plans. So I am just trusting whatever the answer is from God I will be able to accept it and move on.

I will know what God decides in a while if I see my Kitty either get better or I get the bad news. However like you said I will not give up as long as there is life there is hope. You know Jesus was even known to raise the dead from time to time also (I'm not expecting it I'm just saying that I know that God can do anything and it is never too late in any situation for God/Jesus to act).

Thanks for the encouragement. My Kitty has not yet fully recovered from having us take him for the tooth extraction he is nervous thinking we are going to take him to the Vets. Poor thing he had been taken there for a few weeks before the operation and now he really keeps his distance from us. He allows us to pat him but no lap sitting or being close to us for a while I guess. He has to go back to get his stitches out from the biopsy cut. Not looking forward to putting him in the box.

Mitsy

PS your Hebrews verses were helpful. I cross referenced them and found a few others I have been praying over. Thanks.

LookingUplinda Guest

this is so uplifting from you guys! I have a precious yorkie that scared me half outta my wits the past 2 days! I thought she was gonna dIe right in my arms. But I decided to take her to the vet today, even tho $'s tight and I'm praying for a full recovery for her infected trachea. It is amazing to me when I try to grasp the old testament sacrifices and realize the love God has for them because only precious blood saves. What an awesome God He is to love our little or big petsbecause sometimes it is awfully hard to let them go when they die. THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERY LITTLE CRITTER THAT CROSSED MY DOOR STOOP

Quote Originally Posted by LookingUplinda View Post
    this is so uplifting from you guys! I have a precious yorkie that scared me half outta my wits the past 2 days! I thought she was gonna dIe right in my arms. But I decided to take her to the vet today, even tho $'s tight and I'm praying for a full recovery for her infected trachea. It is amazing to me when I try to grasp the old testament sacrifices and realize the love God has for them because only precious blood saves. What an awesome God He is to love our little or big petsbecause sometimes it is awfully hard to let them go when they die. THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERY LITTLE CRITTER THAT CROSSED MY DOOR STOOP
    Praying the Lord fully heals your pet and continues to provide financially for you so you are able to pay ALL your bills. Amen

Felixsta Felinus Guest

I read the bible out loud to my pets! my tortoise shell cat Baby Pie loves hearing scripture! she always comes cuddling close to me when i am in the word :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Felixsta Felinus View Post
    I read the bible out loud to my pets! my tortoise shell cat Baby Pie loves hearing scripture! she always comes cuddling close to me when i am in the word :-)
    How cute, I do as well. I like to read the Psalms or other scripture that talks about how God sustains the animals, how He created them and looks after them. I also tell my Kitties that Jesus loves them and they should Praise the name of the Lord.

PS 145:21 My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.