Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Praising God for Paul's healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praising God for Paul's healing

Hi all. Paul had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured colon. We were told it would most likely mean a colostomy - and along with his cancer, that would have been devistating. We all prayed and beseeched God on his behalf, in front of his Jewish family................ and, even had a couple of instances to share our faith with some of them. Hallelujah! He came thru the surgery and didn not have to go the severe route............the doctor was able to repair the ruptures with surgery, and he is on the mend.

This does not end his battle with cancer, but now I think his family is beginning to get some reality about his situation, and contemplate the two outcomes. Please continue to pray for us and for his family. We so want them to see God's Hand in all of this and come to Him for salbvation.

Thank uou and God bless you!
    Kathy

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32

Comment

There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

Praying for Paul, Kathy and all who care about him, and praising God.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Comment

stitches are out, he's off of the antibiotic iv here at home, and we're ready to tackle the cancer again. thank you all for your prayers!!! Please pray that we can get him on the cancer program at UCLA this next week, and that they can help him. We're still praying God, our Great Physician, will ouch Paul with His Almighty Hand...........

Kathy

Comment

I pray that He gets well soon and comes to the realization of how important it is for him to surrender his life to Christ.

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Paul accepted Christ as his savior thirty-five years ago. He wants a messianic rabbi to give his service if he can' t beat the cancer. So, that is why we are asking for prayer for the family.... That they will hear the Good News and recognize their Messiah.

Comment

Praising God, our Great Physician! And prayers for Paul to beat this cancer!!!!

Comment

We had our meeting with UCLA cancer team yesterday. While they have no treatment for curing him, they have given us hope that they might. Be able to shrink or contain the tumor, to ease his pain and perhaps prolong his life for a while. Much better news than we had anticipated. We will know more by next week, after they obtain more of his records. Thank you, once again for your prayers

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                          ______

Comment

Working...
                          X