Answered prayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answered prayer

My husband has a bad back (scoliosis) and I've prayed many times for God to strengthen his body and straighten his back.
    I just realized my prayer has been answered, not a miraculous healing but he used several people to do it.
    A few months ago, DH had his back go out, he could not stand up straight but was leaning sideways.
    I've had back problems, so I was pretty sure an M.D. would just prescribe pills or back surgery and neither of us have
    been to a chiropractor.
    So, God led me to a Christian chiropractor in the yellow pages (I saw the fish symbol) and the results are beyond what we could have imagined.
    His back is getting straighter with twice a week visits and he has to do core strengthening exercises.
    He works in mysterious ways!
    HALLELUJAH
    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Yay! God is good, and He does work through fellow Christians to help, as we are the Body of Christ!

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

It's so easy to dismiss something if it wasn't a miracle, as not being from God.
      I asked for his back to be healed, it was or at least it's in the process and his pain is gone.
      Did he wake up one morning, healed? No. Was it an answer to my prayer?
      I believe it was.
      He has been suffering with back pain for years, each year worse and I was really
      concerned DH wouldn't be able to continue working.
      I am so thankful.
      The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Working...
      X