Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Counting Our Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counting Our Blessings

Thanksgiving is tomorrow so what are you thankful for? My #1 is my salvation thanks to my Savior & Lord Jesus Christ! #2 my husband Jeff is doing fine after a heart attack on Sept 19th, for my mom who is 86 and is alive, my son Michael, my daughter Angela(Angie), a home, food, and I am helping others bringing in donations ringing the bell for Salvation Army. We give thanks to God for all his many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving To My RR Family! Enjoy your day with family & friends!
    sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice
Working...
X