Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Best thing that's happened to my family in years!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing that's happened to my family in years!

After ten years of hardship after hardship and crisis after crisis, something great has happened for our family. My husband and his friend just received a small business loan and will be able to purchase the equipment they need to start a direct-to-garment printing business. They all ready have a location lined up and several clients. My husband and I and both my daughters will not have employment. I cannot even begin to tell you what a blessing this is to my family. We live in a very economically depressed rural area and my husband has been unable to work for the last FIFTEEN years due to disability. Now that he will be working for his friend, he will be able to work around it and have an understanding boss.

Just to give you the highlights of the things we've been through over the last 15 years so you can really appreciate what a tremendous blessing this is here's a list: husband disabled by car accident, loss of church family due to not being able to keep up with everything we did before my husband was hurt(turns out we were in a cult), my son being severely bullied by church kids, bankruptcy, loss of our car our house, a complete nervous breakdown on my part, homelessness, severe bullying of my daughter leading to a suicide attempt, my daughter being taken into foster care because of suicide attempt and put in a nightmare of an institution where she was assaulted in many ways, the separation of me and my husband for nine moths, my son and husband being estranged from one another, constant financial struggles, living way out in the country with no vehicle, my other daughter s**ually assaulted by her boyfriend twice last summer, all the PTSD my daughters struggle with that has made it impossible to lead a normal life, all this.....and now a chance. I literally went into shock last night when we found out, I laughed, I cried, I fell down on the floor and praised God, and I shook. I still can't believe it this morning. Praise God for our friend who never gave up on us, who was always there for us and was unfailingly optimistic about this business and our future! Praise God for this opportunity and a hope and dream for a future that I had given up on!

should be now have employment not "not" have employment LOL

Comment

now not "not"

Comment

for business wisdom and the Lord's continuing mercy and grace to fill you.
        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
        sigpic

Comment

thank you, Wally!

Comment

That is awesome!!! And such great news. What a blessing for you and your family.

God is so good.
            Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
            You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
            12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
            O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
            Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your good news!
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                Thanks for sharing your good news!
                Yes! So wonderful to hear good news! May God continue to bless you!
                1 Thessalonians 5:4 (New International Version)

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Comment

So happy for you and your dear family, Writersmom. It sounds like you have had a 'ton' of stuff to deal with these last several years, and I'm so glad that you are finally beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Praise God!
                  sigpic
                  -Lynn

Comment

Your post made my day! I am so happy for you!! Yes we suffer, and then sometimes we get to see the "goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!" (Psalm 27:13)

Comment

Praise God!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimeWarpWife View Post
                        Praise God!!!
                        AMEN!!!!!!!
                        There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

Praising God with you!

Comment

“ No one whose hope is in you will even be put to shame . "
                            Praise to the Lord.
                            I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living . Psalms 116

Comment

Working...
                            X