the fruit in my DH's life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fruit in my DH's life

My DH is a great Christian guy and we have so many wonderful discussions about what is going on in the world and what comes next. I've been praying for the past couple of years that God would just really work in Him. He's in a job with few other Christians, and it's taxing on him at times. The other night he was talking to me and said that He had been praying for God to use him. And God is! In the past six months or so, he's had several encounters with people just seeking someone to listen. He's got one family he's trying to encourage, and we've all become friends over skype (the kids love talking on skype to each other). He's trying to get them to go back to church because the girls don't know Jesus. So I just want to praise God for the things He's doing in my husband and through him.
    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
    My DH is a great Christian guy and we have so many wonderful discussions about what is going on in the world and what comes next. I've been praying for the past couple of years that God would just really work in Him. He's in a job with few other Christians, and it's taxing on him at times. The other night he was talking to me and said that He had been praying for God to use him. And God is! In the past six months or so, he's had several encounters with people just seeking someone to listen. He's got one family he's trying to encourage, and we've all become friends over skype (the kids love talking on skype to each other). He's trying to get them to go back to church because the girls don't know Jesus. So I just want to praise God for the things He's doing in my husband and through him.
    Praise the Lord!

What a joy it is to see answered pray and to be used of God!

Comment

Working...
    X