Praise God!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise God!

For all of His tendermercies and lovingkindness that He has been showing me as I continue to grow in Him each day!

He has renewed a love for His word in my heart, and I am working on filtering out the useless and pointless things that have been cluttering my mind, and striving for His truth, so that I can serve him better than ever.

For His mercy and love endures forever!!

Peace - Patrick ><>
    "The Bible is not a box of chocolates where scripture is treated like candy, where you pick the ones you like, and ignore the ones you don't like. The Bible has to be taken in "CONTEXT", a word which I take to mean: "With the words above and below, with the meat of the subject, and with a heavy dose of wisdom." That's my interpretation of the word "CONTEXT". ~ Me

God is Great! (coming soon to a planet near you)

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Praise be to God! His Mercies endure forever! His Loving Kindness is better than life!

amen Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by StarVoyager View Post
        For all of His tendermercies and lovingkindness that He has been showing me as I continue to grow in Him each day!

He has renewed a love for His word in my heart, and I am working on filtering out the useless and pointless things that have been cluttering my mind, and striving for His truth, so that I can serve him better than ever.

Peace - Patrick ><>
        I praise God for what He's doing in your life too! May we ALL be brought closer to God, live our lives fully surrendered to Him, and love Him more each day!

Comment

Originally posted by StarVoyager View Post

Peace - Patrick ><>
          Praising God with you StarVoyager!!! He is amazing, isn't He?

Comment

Working...
          X