X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jec
    started a topic Update on my wife

Update on my wife

Quickly wanted to give an update on my wife Cindy.* She was moved out of icu 2 days ago. They are continuing to regulate everything and monitor closely the co2 levels in her body.* This was caused by her having MD which weakened her heart and caused build up around the lungs(in laymen terms).* There's a doctor there that said that Cindy has done a complete 180% turn and she is quickly getting better!* Another therapist who is helping her to walk again is absolutely astonished at her recovery and strength!* Its amazing how God is working behind the scenes and is bringing her health back little by little.* Thanks so much for your continued prayers.

She'll be out of the hospital April 3rd if everything is going well and we'll still need prayer as we adjust and the other things we face with therapy and finances. Thanks again for your prayers.

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jec View Post
    She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!
    How Great is our God !!!

Continued prayers for Cindy and you

Leave a comment:

• Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jec View Post
    She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!
    That is wonderful! Thanks for the update...praying she continues to improve!

Leave a comment:

• LANDMAN
    replied
    Praise God!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jec
    replied
    Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
    Praying! So, do you think she will still be able to come home tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Mommytoa3rdgradeboy
    replied
    Praying! So, do you think she will still be able to come home tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• live2love
    replied
    PRAISE THE LORD!

and praying for you both

Leave a comment:

• Joseph The Carpenter
    replied
    Thank you JESUS

Praying

Leave a comment:

• TrustHIM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Longing2cJesus
    replied
    for Cindy and for you.

Leave a comment:

• icebear
    replied
    and continuing

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Wally
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yeshua'sbride
    replied
    Praising God for Cindy's progress and praying it continues.

Leave a comment:

• JoyJoyJoy
    replied
    Praise God for His love and His compassion on His children

Leave a comment:

Working...
X