Update on my wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
    Praying! So, do you think she will still be able to come home tomorrow?
    She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!

Comment

Praise God!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jec View Post
        She came home yesterday and she's doing well. Thank you all so very much for your prayers! I have seen such an improvement. Even today she was able to walk again in a very short distance. God truly is awesome and so worthy to be praised. Thank you again for your prayers!
        That is wonderful! Thanks for the update...praying she continues to improve!
        sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by Jec View Post
          How Great is our God !!!

Continued prayers for Cindy and you

Comment

Working...
          X