No announcement yet.

My Third Child is Born Again Today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Tall Timbers, I am rejoicing with you! You have been a faithful witness to your children even through difficult circumstances. There surely must have been days that you felt like just giving up. PRAISE GOD for your consistent love and service to our Father. He has rewarded your faithfulness.

Comment

so happy for your family :-)
      I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
      For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
      no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

This is truly wonderful news TT. I'm so happy for you. I know what it's like when someone in your family is saved.
        It's ...it's AWESOME.

Praise Lord Jesus and His Holy Name.

I'm thrilled for you and your son too
        Isaiah 43:1-3 Romans 10:9 John 6:35 John 6:40

Comment

Rejoicing with you TT.
          And wishing you a Merry Christmas as well.

Comment

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
            ______

Comment

Whoooohooo!!! Yesss!!!!! Thank you Jesus!

Comment

What wonderful news!!! Thank you Jesus!!

Comment

God bless your family!
                  "The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways, but the folly of fools is deception" Prov. 14:8

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and
                  instruction" Prov 1:7

Comment

Praising Jesus, that is so wonderful! I have 3 boys and knowing that they want to live for Christ is such a blessing.....

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family, and God bless you all! Wonderful news!

Comment

Originally posted by Charitoo View Post
                        Oh, Tall Timbers, I am rejoicing with you! You have been a faithful witness to your children even through difficult circumstances. There surely must have been days that you felt like just giving up. PRAISE GOD for your consistent love and service to our Father. He has rewarded your faithfulness.
                        In full agreement with above post and rejoicing with you over this great news!
                        sigpic
                        -Lynn

Comment

Wonderful news! May he always walk in faith with the Lord throughout
                          his life. This is a happy day for you!
                          Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

Working...
                          X