• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for you. !

Comment

Comment

Praising the Lord with you !!

Comment

Wonderful news TT! What a glorious time when one of our children are saved.

That also means we are that much closer to the Rapture!

Comment

I cannot think of anything better!! Praise you Jesus!!

Comment

This is the kind of good news that lasts forever.
              God bless you both, brother!

Comment

Tall Timbers, this is the news every parent prays to hear.

Praise the Lord, I am so happy for you and your son. This is the best decision he will ever make in his entire life.

Merry Christmas to the Tall Timbers family.
                sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                  As a father, it has been hard sometimes to avoid pressuring my kids into asking God into their lives. My two olders, both girls, surrendered their lives to Christ when they were 13 and 11. This evening my third child, my first boy, surrendered his life to Christ. He's close to 15 years old now. During our evening bible reading and discussion, he said something and I saw something in him that showed me that he might be ready. Apart from the rest of the family I asked him if he wanted to surrender his life to Christ. He said yes. We went into my office, got on our knees. I showed him a printout I have on the wall that's for helping very young people understand the choice. It's:

A Admit Sins

B Believe in Christ

C Choose to follow Jesus

His prayer brought wonderful tears to my eyes. He told me after that he hadn't felt ready for this until now, but he's now ready and understands. Praise God! With my girls I have to say time will tell if they surrendered their lives to Christ way back when, but with this son, I've no doubt in my mind, I feel secure in his salvation.

I've got one more child, almost 12 years old. Praying for him.

Thank you Jesus for this wonderful gift! :woohoo

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                  Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                  Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Wonderful!

Comment

1 John 3:23 ~ And this is His commandment, That we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as He gave us commandment.

Comment

As a father, it has been hard sometimes to avoid pressuring my kids into asking God into their lives. My two olders, both girls, surrendered their lives to Christ when they were 13 and 11. This evening my third child, my first boy, surrendered his life to Christ. He's close to 15 years old now. During our evening bible reading and discussion, he said something and I saw something in him that showed me that he might be ready. Apart from the rest of the family I asked him if he wanted to surrender his life to Christ. He said yes. We went into my office, got on our knees. I showed him a printout I have on the wall that's for helping very young people understand the choice. It's:

A Admit Sins

B Believe in Christ

C Choose to follow Jesus

His prayer brought wonderful tears to my eyes. He told me after that he hadn't felt ready for this until now, but he's now ready and understands. Praise God! With my girls I have to say time will tell if they surrendered their lives to Christ way back when, but with this son, I've no doubt in my mind, I feel secure in his salvation.

I am so happy for your son, and all of you that he accepted Jesus into his heart. This is the best Christmas gift of all! He is in God's forever family. Merry Christmas to all of you!
                        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

that's so wonderful!!!!

Comment

A Admit Sins

B Believe in Christ

C Choose to follow Jesus

Rejoicing with you TT!

Praise the Lord!

sigpic
                            Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I am filled with joy for you. The most important thing in this life is getting ready for the "next" one.
                              I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                              Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

I cant think of anything more joyous to know that a family member has come to Christ. Thats cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X