Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise

I have a praise report:

Our 2 almost 3 year old son swallowed a penny this evening, he came out of the bedroom crying and salivating. We realized he swallowed something, he said a penny. He wasn't acting like himself, this kid is usually full of zest. He would cry, salivate and was very inactive.

We took him to the E.R., on the way he kept trying to doze off. Once there, he threw up on himself and daddy. He smiled and said, "I feel all better". We found the penny, yuck.

We was scared because we wasn't sure it was a penny. Praise God he got it out, we didn't have a chance to talk to anyone in the E.R. and we left quickly.

Thank you God

Praise the Lord for saving your little one topekaclark, his guardian angel was definitely looking after him and I'm so glad you didn't have to endure the E.R.! Our God is an AWESOME God...

Comment

I was praying on the way to the E.R. and so was his siblings.

It was God.

The E.R. was packed too, God is so good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1angel4u View Post
          Praise the Lord for saving your little one topekaclark, his guardian angel was definitely looking after him and I'm so glad you didn't have to endure the E.R.! Our God is an AWESOME God...
          Praise God!!

Comment

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Comment

What an wonderful testimony!! praise God!!

Comment

Working...
              X