Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

My mom had a stroke....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yay! Praise the Lord that your mama is doing so well!

Comment

I've been away from home for the past three days, and no access to the internet. So happy to hear your mom is home and doing so well. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and goodness to her!

Comment

I went over there tonight, she was laying down resting so I was talking to my dad about her and he told me she really thought she was going to go back to work this week. She can't even make a salad for dinner without a nap after. He shut down her going to work anytime soon, thank goodness. i was not wanting her to go back just yet. But she feels like she needs to contribute to the household and she loves her job. Dad told her boss that he will let her know when she is ready to return until then she's full of hogwash. his words not mine. lol..
          I'm glad she is getting her rest and he is letting her do as much as her body will allow but not let her push herself at the same time.

Comment

I just saw your thread...praise God that your mom is doing well!
            Thankfully, she got help quickly, so that any damage was minimized...
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Thank you momma D. My girls got to see her last night for the first time and they were put at ease when she seemed normal to them. Or at least almost back to normal. She was talking to them and spending time with them. My heart was full and happy last night to see them so happy instead of so worried and full of questions. They were really excited when she got up and went and got their T-shirtís and hats from Seattle. Also, since my brother is in town last night we were talking about the girls and I going up to Oregon wheníre he lives. He told me he would help and pay half for the airfare for the girls and I to come up and spend time up there with him and for the girls to meet the rest of the family. So now Iím praying for finances to work since my daughter has a trip to Washington DC with the band to play in the memorial parade. Thatís a lot of travel but I think it will be fun and well worth the money. Besides I canít tske money with me to heaven.

Comment

Comment

Praying for full recovery.

Comment

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Comment

Mom's road to recovery is faster than I had anticipated. I was going to go over there today, but I got called into work. Short staffed and a full restaurant they kinda needed me. But I did run into her last night when I went to the grocery store to pick up dinner for my daughter and I for tonight. She drove herself and looked really good. She looked tired and said that she was but needed out of the house. I'll go over there tomorrow and spend some time with her and find out about any dr. appointments and when they are supposed to put the stint in. thank you everyone for all your prayers for my mom for swift recovery.

Comment

Such wonderful news, Stacey!!! God is SO good, isn't He?

Comment

Yes He really is.

Comment

Working...
                            X