Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

HE has the last say!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE has the last say!!!!

Last week, I applied for 2 days technical work for Friday & Saturday. Wednesday the office called telling me I wasn't needed. In my mind, I said ok & let it go. Friday morning, that office called me & asked me to work on that same project Friday & Saturday!!! When JESUS says "Yes" that's it!!!! I worked Friday & Saturday!!!!
    There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by TrustHIM View Post
      . . . .Friday morning, that office called me & asked me to work on that same project Friday & Saturday!!! When JESUS says "Yes" that's it!!!! I worked Friday & Saturday!!!!
      Yes, when our God, the Sovereign of the universe says, yes (or no), then that's what prevails. So happy for you! Thanks for sharing this.
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

What great news!!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!
          Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

The project manager is not the 'boss'...God is!
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
            X