Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

HE has the last say!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE has the last say!!!!

Last week, I applied for 2 days technical work for Friday & Saturday. Wednesday the office called telling me I wasn't needed. In my mind, I said ok & let it go. Friday morning, that office called me & asked me to work on that same project Friday & Saturday!!! When JESUS says "Yes" that's it!!!! I worked Friday & Saturday!!!!
    There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by TrustHIM View Post
      . . . .Friday morning, that office called me & asked me to work on that same project Friday & Saturday!!! When JESUS says "Yes" that's it!!!! I worked Friday & Saturday!!!!
      Yes, when our God, the Sovereign of the universe says, yes (or no), then that's what prevails. So happy for you! Thanks for sharing this.
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

What great news!!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!
          Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

The project manager is not the 'boss'...God is!
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
            X