Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

God still at work where we can't be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God still at work where we can't be

Last spring, some events happened which stopped some of our regular pickups with our independent inner city ministry from coming anymore. I may have posted how this really worked out great in getting us to the place we pick up now for our weekly program, but if not, suffice it to say you can see the Lord at work.

Anyway, we're trying to build another church's ministry so it doesn't shut down, since it's our home base, so I was able to give the addresses and names of these kids to my church for Sunday mornings. They have obviously been getting kids there if not the parents in a few cases, because in this past Subday's bulletin, under decisions I saw the name of one of the girls as having trusted Jesus Christ as her Saviour.

It's great to know God will keep working after we are done. Please pray others who we can't minister to get saved and grow in Christ, the Lord knows a few on my heart especially and on our directors'.
    John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Praying
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X