Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st day for me at a mens bible study,,,and I get confirmation that is where I am suppose to be !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st day for me at a mens bible study,,,and I get confirmation that is where I am suppose to be !

Been attending this church approx. 2.5 years and preaching is good, worship is good and I find nothing that clashes with my spirit so been checking into various bible studies and life groups etc. picked one out and attended this a.m. for the 1st time. I was hoping to find a group that I could grow further /deeper with God, and He let me know this is where I should be.The group is going through the entire bible and today study was Matthew chapter 12, I was like WOW that is where I am in my own reading. There are no coincidences with God, I have prayed about what church, what study group, and feeling blessed that I have made a good choice, God lets me get plugged in right where I am already reading on my own. I am sure the other groups would have been good too but I landed in one that is exactly where I am in my reading, to me this is exciting, He is exciting, ok I will stop rambling on, just wanted to share today's experience and brag on my God.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

That's wonderful! I am so glad to hear that!

Comment

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

When I start thinking about God and how he is outside of linear time, he sees everything from beginning to end, he sees past ,present and future and is everywhere at once, he is with me and at the edge of the universe, and on the throne,,,, I need some duck tape to wrap my head to save some parts when it explodes time for a big sandwich and a nap I think haha
        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
          When I start thinking about God and how he is outside of linear time, he sees everything from beginning to end, he sees past ,present and future and is everywhere at once, he is with me and at the edge of the universe, and on the throne,,,, I need some duck tape to wrap my head to save some parts when it explodes time for a big sandwich and a nap I think haha

I know, right?

That is great news about your find...

Comment

That is awesome! Glad you found the exact Bible study group that fits in perfect with your own studies. It kind of reminds me of times when I feel like the sermons in Church are directly aimed at me. God certainly knows our hearts and all of our needs!

Comment

John 14:6
              Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Working...
              X