Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My computer will not let me see this- or something else. Anyway i got ablank screen with the word buffering flashing back and forth. I sat there for a while because I wanted to experience what everyone else was. Talk about feel left out.Then I got to think how left out everyone is going to feel when we are all caught up. Instead of looking at a dark computer screen they will be looking at a dark and evil world.
    makes ya think.
    womanoffaith

Comment

A lovely reminder of how absolutely meaningless we would be on our own. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for this. Thank you God.
        Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10:32

Comment

I pray that all who come to Rapture Ready views this. For our LORD to die for such dust as we are, there are no words in the human language! All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!!
          There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

i am just lost for words. i just feel i am not worth anything at all. None of us are.

This video is so incredible. i couldn't begin to praise Him enough if i tried.

i'll be honest - before this video i never fully realised how big He truly was. How could He lower Himself so much as to take on the form of one of us on our pathetic pea-sized earth ? How could He love us so much ? The idea of a human being becoming an insect couldn't even begin to compare !

We really are so much of a joke it's not even funny.

To think that atheists say this entire universe happened by accident.

Praise the Lord !

Comment

Working...
            X