Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Angry Heart.............

An Angry Heart........................

Don't let anger rob your joy. Don't let it steal your love.
    A gentle heart reflects that you abide with God above.
    Don't make your little children cry because your day was bad.
    A hard day's simply no excuse to make your family sad.

Let not anger rob you of relationships you've made.
    To wreck a marriage, lose a friend makes for a rotten trade.
    A moment's worth of satisfaction is not worth the loss.
    To HURT the ones who love you, think of what your rage would cost.

Don't Let anger stay with you, make peace 'fore day is done.
    Make sure your family knows they're loved before the setting sun.
    To focus on an angry heart will cause a life of pain.
    Will cause the loss of what you love in life with naught to gain.

Ron Myers
    Ron Myers
    If given the choice between going in the Rapture and winning the Lottery, I choose the Rapture.

This is because:

1. You can't take it with you.
    2. The Anti-Christ is going to make you take the mark anyway.
    3. If you don't take the mark, you can't spend it.
    4. You'll be too busy running to keep from getting your head chopped off.
    5. If you are able to dodge the nukes, earthquakes, seal judgments, and trumpet judgments, those bowl judgments are pretty nasty.

Thanks Ron, for showing me I need to add angry people to my daily prayers. I used to be one and every single thing you wrote above, I did. I'm a new creation in Christ and anger no longer has any hold over me. Thank you Lord Jesus! Love conquers all.
    Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Originally posted by SavedWretch View Post
      Thanks Ron, for showing me I need to add angry people to my daily prayers. I used to be one and every single thing you wrote above, I did. I'm a new creation in Christ and anger no longer has any hold over me. Thank you Lord Jesus! Love conquers all.
      Most of the Poetry pertains to my own experiences and I've dealt with anger all of my life. Anger (Unrighteous Anger) is a big part of my "filthy rag" collection that I lay before the cross on almost a daily basis. I keep saying, In the Name of Christ, let it go. Just.....let it go. I want to leave this life praising God with my last breath in this life and praise God with my first breath in my next life. I find that Praise is a great cure for Anger.

God bless,

Ron Myers
      Ron Myers
      If given the choice between going in the Rapture and winning the Lottery, I choose the Rapture.

This is because:

5. If you are able to dodge the nukes, earthquakes, seal judgments, and trumpet judgments, those bowl judgments are pretty nasty.

Comment

Amen brother. My parents unbridled anger and then my own robbed me of many, many years of joy and peace. A whole childhood even. Our God keeps His promises and since I gave my life to Him, and I mean really gave my life to Him (first time didn't count since I wasn't serious), He has given me ten fold what was stolen from me. Praise His Holy Name!
        Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Originally posted by SavedWretch View Post
          Amen brother. My parents unbridled anger and then my own robbed me of many, many years of joy and peace. A whole childhood even. Our God keeps His promises and since I gave my life to Him, and I mean really gave my life to Him (first time didn't count since I wasn't serious), He has given me ten fold what was stolen from me. Praise His Holy Name!
          Oh, don't I know how you feel. When I was a kid, I had no peace at home and no peace at school. I think that's why I seek peace and quiet.....even where I want to worship. I think next to Pride, Anger is one of the most self-destructive emotion a person can have. Anger destroys the object of your anger; but most of all, it destroys you. It eats a person up until there is nothing left but a smoldering pile of bitterness.

God bless,

Ron
          Ron Myers

This is because:

Comment

Working...
          X