Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
    "Home" by Cityalight

A new favorite of mine right now. May I run the race well because I am going home soon.
    What an awesome song! It not only brought a smile to my face but it got my feet tappin too!

Comment

• Here's a great song by Izzi Ray, called Heaven is Your Throne. I discovered her music in November and have listened to it almost daily.
      Sorry, I don't know how to post the YouTube video other than this way:

https://youtu.be/Wljh6YKUZxs

Comment

• I found a new artist that I like. He's a Messianic Jew. This song is short and catchy.

Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

• Call Me Gone (The Hinsons)

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
          ______

Comment

• Jeremiah Yocom worship music has helped me through some storms. Favorites are I held on , I give you thanks, Midnight cry. Also, Nick and Jared Fields I know a man and Mercy seat.

Comment

• My daughter and I heard this on the radio the other day. I grew up singing the Doxology every Sunday, and now we attend a church that closes by singing it. This is by Stars Go Dim and they have added a couple of verses and a chorus. We love it.

Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

• Wishing, that's a beautiful song. I'm downloading it now.

Comment

• I have found a new favorite. All Creatures of Our God and King with a couple of new verses.

Comment

• Dust of Men-Children Come Running

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj22KYrkiP4

Comment

• Thank you for posting this. I'm downloading it now. It was my first time hearing it...brought tears to my eyes and I can't wait to RUN to Jesus! Haven't ran since I was 16 and I'm looking forward to running in Heaven.

Comment

• Home by Chris Tomlin

I thought this was a catchy song.

Comment

• Thank You

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                          This one gives me chills.

What a Blessing!
                          Bible.gif
                          Mat 6:9* After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.*
                          Mat 6:10* Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.*
                          Mat 6:11* Give us this day our daily bread.*
                          Mat 6:12* And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.*
                          Mat 6:13* And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.*

Comment

Working...
                          X