Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Praise, Worship, the Rapture, and Various Inspirational Songs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praise, Worship, the Rapture, and Various Inspirational Songs

With all the excitement of watching world events, it's good to be reminded that, as believers, OUR ultimate desire is to see our Lord Jesus Christ. In keeping with that thought, here's a link to a video for an oldie-but-goodie.

time warp..... thanks
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
    sigpic

Comment

That was quite the time warp! Good reminder!

Here's one that's a bit more mellower for me:

sigpic

Comment

Oh, thank you, sirgak! I was wishing we had a thread with a bunch of rapture songs. Don't know how many rapture songs there are out there. It will be interesting to see what people post!

This is one of my favorite rapture songs and Judy Jacobs does an amazing job with it--she has an incredible voice and such enthusiasm!

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

My late best friend used to play/sing these two rapture songs in church

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
          ______

Comment

______

Comment

This one gives me chills.

Comment

Here is good one to listen to,it is called I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) By MercyMe
                sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

Great song by Chris Tomlin I Will Rise!
                  sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

______

Comment

Here's one by Twila Paris:

Comment

Thanks again, sirgak! I started a computer file tonight with rapture song info on it, so I just added Twila's info, too. I had seen that version before, but couldn't remember who the artist was. Not only does Twila do a great job, the graphics are good, too.

______

Comment

What a timely thread! I've just gotta add this one.

sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Here's another good one by Crystal Lewis sung both in English and Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                              X