X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Come all Ye Faithful

Beautiful one

Comment

There are some Christmas songs that I dont like at all. Jingle bell rock is one of them. I dont like 'I'll be home for Christmas", Chestnuts roasting on an open fire song, Blue Christmas, and I am sure there are more. I dont like it when they drrrrrraaaaaaaaaggggggggg those lyrics out and on and on forever.
      I love Walking in a WinterWonderland. DH is napping in the chair beside me. When he wakes up, I want to listen to the songs yall posted.
      John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Yeah, good thing is that there are gadzillions of different versions of the most popular Christmas songs out there . . . this is one of my personal faves:

and then Bing Crosby was up there with Como, Sinatra, Cole and others that banged out some slammin' songs last century.

Comment

great one Crescens

here's a nice Silent Night

Comment

Comment

Here is to Merry CHRISTmas not Happy Holidays.
              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Comment

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
                  Romans 11:6

Comment

Wow guys, I hate to say it but I can hardly stand Christmas music....

No offense though

Comment

LOL@Regan . . . none taken, but you sure opened the wrong thread. But I have myself gone through phases where I didn't like a particular type of music.

another one I waffle on:

but I like it this year.

Comment

John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Here is a CHRISTmas one for you
                          sigpicGenesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee,and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Comment

What Child Is This
                            sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

Working...
                            X