No announcement yet.

Unexpectantly Pregnant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Comment

Wow, what a rollercoaster! Angelka, please know that you and your family are LOVED and prayed for. Take all the time you need to grieve and then you can look forward to meeting your little one in Heaven!
      "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

Awwww, so so sorry for your lose.
        sigpic

Comment

I had an early miscarriage a long time ago- almost 10 years to the day. It was an unexpected pregnancy. DH and I were very sad for a while after the baby passed. You both will need some time to grieve and come to terms with what happened. I'm so sorry.

Comment

Angela, I'm so sorry that the baby miscarried! Please know that I'm praying for you and your family.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your care, support and prayers. You have no idea how much it has all meant to me and my husband. I feel so much like you guys are my family, I just wish I had the right words to convey the deep gratitude and love I feel.

We are doing better. Physically, I feel better everyday, emotionally has been a little more difficult but even that is getting better and better. While it was a horrible thing to go through, I'm just so thankful that He was with me through it all.

Comment

Amen to having our Lord with you through this trial. So glad you're feeling better and your family is healing emotionally from it.

Comment

Oh honey~~I am so very sorry.
                  Take good care....I know how heartbreaking losing a baby is
                  Hugs to you <3

Comment

Working...
                  X