No announcement yet.

Walmart Zombie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed Walmart store has been darkly lite, my husband pointed out the fluorescent lights were lower and the skylights were being used instead, It was very oppressive and I could not wait to finish. Once out of the store I felt fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
      The allergic reactions to fabric dyes in the air cause confusion; if I show up without my list I leave with only a few things I needed or sometimes left in the cart in the parking lot.
      Oops I just looked up
      I'm in the ladies room

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

I've had shopping mall zombie-itis for decades now, due to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Narcolepsy. Sometimes I just literally stare at the stuff I am trying to choose from and my brain won't work. If I have a migraine at the same time it gets ridiculous. I've often had to return things because I've made the wrong choice due to operating in automatic pilot mode.

I must be allergic to shopping malls too - so many random strangers are kind enough to "bless me" because I sneeze so much!

I still like shopping though, and it can be interesting to watch the passing parade of other zombies!
        sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacinth View Post
          Oh I didn't know you had MS.
          Me neither. Buzz, .

I don't like shopping no matter how I feel.

Comment

I put my husband in the kiddie cart and take him with me. He helps remind me of things on the list.

I have the cutest baby in the store!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
            'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
            I get my Bibles here

Comment

Neither did I!!!!
              Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Oops I just looked up
                I'm in the ladies room
                Buzz, you are welcome ANYTIME in the ladies room!!!
                Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Acts5:41 View Post
                  I put my husband in the kiddie cart and take him with me. He helps remind me of things on the list.

I have the cutest baby in the store!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
                  You DO have the cutest baby, Heather! Hmmmm..... looks like you were at WalMart, eh???

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

I didn't know he was a woman.
                    (I'm gonna tip-toe back out of here)

Oops I just looked up
                    I'm in the ladies room

I've done the same thing in restaurants, imagine my surprise (and theirs)
                    1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

ROMANS 1:16-17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
                    For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Comment

I like Walmart but do find it overwhelming and only go there about once every other week or so. I do the rest of my shopping at Meijers or Dollar General, neither of which aren't as "stimulating" as Walmart.
                      Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

My WalMart zombie shopping has been getting worse this last year. The experience is rather mind numbing, and reminds me of people aimlessly wandering through life, even though the world seems ready to implode. Praying while shopping helps!
                        Acts, I would love to grow sprouts! How long have you been growing them?

Mary

Comment

Originally posted by kssunflowers View Post

Acts, I would love to grow sprouts! How long have you been growing them?

Mary
                          i've been sprouting for years as well. these guys are awesome http://sproutpeople.org/

i use jar sprouters and hemp bags

Comment

Yup, what Icy said.

Off and on for a couple of years.

I know a lot of people don't have time/energy for a garden, sprouting might be a good way to get some live foods.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                            'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                            I get my Bibles here

Comment

I watched the whole video. Thanks! Time to stock up on some beans!
                              Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Wishing4 View Post
                                I was grocery shopping the other day and just thought "Do we really need this many choices?" The potato chip aisle alone is a bit overwhelming. Not too mention all the kinds and flavors of yogurt.
                                When I was grocery shopping last weekend, there was a man standing in the chips aisle and he just looked like he was completely dumbfounded about making a decision on which chips to get. I said, "Sometimes I think we have entirely too many choices in this country". He said he agreed. I'll never forget the first time I went into our local Wegman's - I was just completely overwhelmed by all of it. I keep telling my mom she needs to let me take her to Wegman's because it's an experience. You're not the only one, sometimes I feel this way too when I go shopping. There's just so much stuff everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                                X