Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the delay. My water ended up breaking Friday morning at work and I didn't have time to put any information in the thread here. They induced me when I got to the hospital because I was not in labor yet.

Hannah Noelle was born Friday at 11:05 PM
    20.25 inches
    6lbs 15oz

I'll post a picture later on today.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose" ~ Jim Elliot

Comment

• Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!
      How long, O Lord?

Comment

• Picture

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose" ~ Jim Elliot

Comment

• Congratulations! Thank you for sharing a picture. She is beautiful! Just gorgeous!

Comment

• Congratulations!

Hannah Noelle -- how pretty!

Hannah is also the name of our first daughter!

Comment

• Wow....I just caught up, I am so sorry!

2 Girls! How very exciting! :-)

My goodness, you really went to work until the last minute, didn't you?

Hannah is so very very beautiful. Thank you so much for posting a photo of her.

I love the name you and hubby chose. I would choose it myself. I love it that much.

Congratulations to you Steph and your entire family!! I am so happy for all of you!!

P.S. I love Hannah's hat, the colors are beautiful. :-)
              sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

• It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                sigpic

Comment

• Wow! Look at that little gorgeous ray of sunshine! Congrats Steph!
                  John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

• Awwww, Congrats!
                    The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

• Just felt like dropping in and saying thank you to all the Moms out there.
                      Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

Comment

• Any current pregnant mamas out there?

Comment

Working...
                        X