Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

The pregnant thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pregnant thread

I'll start. =)

I am 23, this is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I have a 19 month old little boy whose name is Jonah. We are very blessed to have him and are thanking God everyday for the wonderful miracles that He places in us Women to carry. =) I am truly blessed with another miracle inside of me. I am in awe at how complex the process of pregnancy is all the way up to childbirth, and yet so perfectly numbered. Thank you Father God!

Congrats!

Comment

If you are pregnant, please post in here. I would love to meet all the pregnant ladies on the forum. We can complain about the negative symptoms of pregnancy together, as well as rejoicing about the positive ones (i.e. baby movement!).

Comment

A pregnant thread is a great idea! Does this mean that in 9 months we're gonna have a brand spanking new baby thread?

Congratulations! Sometimes I miss those days when I could still get pregnant. It's always such exciting news. Of course, other days, when I realize I don't have as much energy as I used to, I'm glad I don't have to concern myself with it any more.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
        I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Comment

Here I am!! Im 7 weeks pregnant with our 4th child. we have 3 boys ages 7, 5 and 2 1/2. We're hoping for a girl, but will be quite pleased with another boy. the ones we have are such a joy.

so far i've been very tired with this one, and I hate having to pee in the middle of the night. I've have days of ickiness, but nothing too drastic yet.
          Im praying that stays the pattern for 5 more weeks!

God has a sense of humor, as hubby and I have talked about when/if to have a 4th, but we were living at my FIL's until we were able to sell our home out of state and buy a new one. Hubby kept saying, wait until we get a new house. Just wait until then. Well.........seems the very week we moved in, was the week of conception, LOL!!! Nothing like being 2 weeks into a new house and trying to unpack and realize you're pregnant now too!!

But the Lord is good and we've had a good laugh together over it.
          Im looking forward to sharing with you as the weeks and months go by!

Diane

Comment

Well, I'm officially due May 25th.. we'll see if he comes then, earlier or later..

My mom is coming to visit starting Wednesday, so we'll see if maybe that is an incentive to him. LOL!

I developed rather recently pernicious anemia which made me think of the other funky things going on, and caught hypothyroidism.. We'll be going to the next OB appt on Tuesday, getting everything checked up on and I think a referral to an endocrinologist who we will need to call and get into before baby comes, AFTER baby comes, and get baby to him within 3 weeks or so after birth for a checkup to ensure he isn't having thyroid issues.

So I guess that kinda explains the complications I'm having at this late stage in pregnancy since I have celiac disease.... It's hard enough for me to get all the vitamins I need, so the baby's sucking them all down on his own. Smart baby!

Things have been rather great otherwise, I've lost weight, he's gained... almost no morning sickness to speak of, and other than a sinus infection and this... I've gotten off really easy.

Comment

for antsinmypant.....

Let's see, I am now 12 weeks and the morning sickness seems to be over...KNOCK ON WOOD!!! Last week I went to the ER for bleeding only to find that i have subchorionic hemmorhage. Basically, my placenta has seperated at one section and is causing some bleeding..... It has been 4 days and the bleeding has seemed to have stopped. I think the baby will be okay, but I am taking it easy just in case....

I have one 14yr old girl that is not happy about having to share.

Comment

Originally posted by bride_of_christ View Post
                I'll start. =)

I am 23, this is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I have a 19 month old little boy whose name is Jonah. We are very blessed to have him and are thanking God everyday for the wonderful miracles that He places in us Women to carry. =) I am truly blessed with another miracle inside of me. I am in awe at how complex the process of pregnancy is all the way up to childbirth, and yet so perfectly numbered. Thank you Father God!
                We have a Jonah, too! I absolutely love that name. We also have a Sarah, a Jacob and a Levi.

Congrats on the new one!

Anji
                Wife to Larry
                Mom to Sarah, Jacob, Jonah and Levi
                www.caringbridge.com/visit/jonahedge

Comment

Well, my name is Lori, I'm 38 and pregnant with our 12th child although in reality #13 because we have a child waiting for us in heaven. I'm 8 weeks and due Dec 20th.

I'm dealing with pretty bad all day sickness most days and complete exhaustion. It's got me thinking twins since this was how I felt with my 5 year old twins. Won't know for a couple weeks yet.

Congrats to everyone!

Lori

Comment

Hi, I'm pregnant with my second too. My daughter Bridget is nine monts old and absolutely wonderful Our second is due December 15th. This one is pretty much the same as with her...throwing up all the time and thinking it's an absolute miracle when food decides to stay in my gut Bridget's been so easy going with everything and the prefect baby to have while dealing with the sickness. We can't wait until this one arrives!

Comment

Hi... this is my first post on here, but I"d love to post in here since I love being with other pregnant women.

I'm Heidi, I"m 28 weeks pregnant with our first baby... it's a little girl and we're totally excited.

I was real sick for the first little bit... either with MS or every infection under the sun but now I"m doing pretty good.

Lately I'm just really tired and really cranky. Poor DH doesn't know which way is up or down because I"m so grouchy.

Comment

WOW, 13 children.... I wish I had been born in the 1800's when that was a normal size family. Today, it is all we can do to afford 1. Congrats for all your children.

Love to hear updates from everyone.

Comment

Congrats. to all of you! I have a new 5 week old baby, our 11th live born child (we also miscarried a baby in the second trimester, so now we have two waiting for us in heaven). The orthopedic doctor asked us today if we wanted a baker's dozen. We already have a set of twins so it's possible!

Comment

Hi there, I am 15 weeks pregnant with our second child... I have a 3 year old daughter whose name is Selene. This pregnancy has been completely different than that of my DD and I am still feeling tired and having headaches this far along. But my DH and I are so happy and looking forward to another addition to the family!

Congratulations to all the other preggos here!

Comment

mom211 - I didn't know there was anyone else who posted here that had anywhere near the number of kids I do. Congrats on your new blessing and gift. We also have a set of twins and are wondering if it's twins again.

Comment

Working...
                              X