Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Hot chicken sandwiches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koalie
    started a topic Hot chicken sandwiches

Hot chicken sandwiches

I'm making this tonight...it's a recipe that my husband's family has made for years. Thought I'd share.

2 cans Chicken breast (I like Costco brand)
    1 can cream of chicken soup
    1 can cream of celery soup
    1 1/2 rolls Ritz crackers (crushed in the sleeve)

Mix together and cook in crockpot for a couple hours. Serve on the cheap hamburger buns. Don't add salt; the crackers and soup are salty enough.

• deerekid
    replied
    Thanks! May give it a try this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Koalie
    replied
    Yes, drain it and I like to take a knife and chop it up for twenty seconds or so while it's still in the can.

I forgot just how quickly it cooks in the crockpot...especially on high. Just keep an eye on it if you cook on high. It starts to harden around the edges.

Hope y'all like it

Leave a comment:

• deerekid
    replied
    It does sound good! Do you drain the chicken breast before adding it?

Leave a comment:

• icebear
    replied
    sounds delish, i'll try this!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X