Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking Chinese spaghetti tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

• Barbecued pork ribs, marinated bean salad, and corn on the cob. And, a small peach cobbler for dessert.

Comment

• For us it will either be spaghetti or meatloaf.
        sigpic

Comment

• Can't go wrong either way.
          And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
          Romans 11:6

Comment

• We had spaghetti. I bought a butter garlic roasted chicken yesterday at Walmart and we will have it tonight with stove top and veggies.
            sigpic

Comment

• I was secretly rooting for the spaghetti.
              And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
              Romans 11:6

Comment

• I think we will have Salisbury steaks with mashed taters and corn or spinach.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                  I think we will have Salisbury steaks with mashed taters and corn or spinach.
                  That's definitely a delicious meal!

Comment

• Chicken Nectarine Salad...it is 108 degrees here...no way was I going to turn on the stove...chicken cooked at grocery store...

Comment

• That salad sounds so good! Mac wants chili for supper tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mac wanted me to make beanie weenies, so that is what we are having, beanie weenies.....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Chicken Fried Rice!!! Home made!!!

Comment

• I am going to put a pot roast in the oven in a few hours.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Tonight it will be baked ham with baked sweet taters and a green veggie.

It is so nice to see other brothers and sisters around the table!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Tonight we are having chinese spaghetti.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X