Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late posting......... Last night we had a "summer kick-off block party" on our cul-de-sac. Twelve out of fourteen families attended, and we had plethora of potluck dishes to accompany the hot dogs, potato salad, and coleslaw we three "hosts" provided. We were a bit worried we wouldn't have enough food.............but, that was NOT the case! It was a delicious and very pleasant evening that went from 6pm to 11:30pm.

Tonight? Something very easy or we're going out!! No clue, yet........

Comment

• Oh that sounds like it was such fun. Last night Mac had turkey necks, which he loves, and I had leftover spaghetti.
      Tonight we are just going to have a tombstone pizza.
      sigpic

Comment

• Chinese spaghetti tonight.
        sigpic

Comment

• I think I am going to get my fried chicken fix at Golden Corral tonight.
          sigpic

Comment

• I think I will make a beef stew for supper tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

• Marinated flank steak roll-ups, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans. Chocolate pudding for dessert.

Comment

• Last night was au gratin casserole. Tonight I think we will have ham steak with baked sweet potatoes and spinach.
                sigpic

Comment

• Tonight we'll be having bbq back ribs that have been slow cooked in the oven all day and then will be finished on the grill. We'll add white corn on the cob and grilled buttered sourdough bread slices.

A couple days ago we had BLTs for dinner. No matter how much bacon I fry up, it usually disappears quickly. The next day I noticed there was actually some bacon left. Instead of making another BLT I toasted and buttered some sourdough bread, then added some thin slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese, bacon slices, and two fried eggs to make a sandwich that turned out to be delicious.
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• I love bacon and egg sandwiches!! Don't know what we are doing yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pot roast tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

• King Salmon from Chitina with white sauce. Boiled red potatoes fried in butter/parsley. White corn.
                        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Got a steak marinating in some Worcestershire, garlic salt and lemon pepper. To go with it, I threw a few small shrimp, a tablespoon or so of mixed veggies, and some beef broth base into the rice cooker along with Basmati rice and water. The steak goes on the George Foreman as soon as the rice is cooked.
                          --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

• I made arroz con pollo for dinner tonight. Turned out great.

Comment

• I fried some steaks in garlic butter and served with rice. Turned out great.
                              sigpic

Comment

• It is going to be burgers tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X