No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking we will do grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

• Pot roast tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

• My dinners have been pretty low-key since we're living in a travel trailer and my sweet husband still refuses to dewinterize it. Cooking is tough when you don't have running water. Clean up is even tougher.

Tonight I grilled deer steak on the BBQ with sweet baby rays sauce. Then I cut up 4 golden Yukon taters and put them in tin foil with some olive oil and season salt...wrapped it all up and chucked it on the grill.
        Then in another layer of foil I had broccoli, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes with a yummy balsamic dressing...chucked that on the grill too. My family loved it!

I'm trying not to cook food in tin foil too often because it might not be healthy. But it makes cleanup SO EASY!

Comment

• I have an appt with my blood Dr today so I'm hoping we are going to Golden Corral. I love their fried chicken.
          sigpic

Comment

• Homemade tacos tonight..........

Comment

• Going to make veggie beef soup from the leftover pot roast.
              sigpic

Comment

• baby back ribs slow cooked in the oven and then grilled with Kansas City style bbq sauce. Boiled red potatoes fried in butter and parsley, and white and yellow corn.
                Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Mac wants beeferoni tonight and I might serve green beans with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X