Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef stroganoff and maybe asparagus.
    sigpic

Comment

• Butterfly pork loin chops with mac & cheese.
      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• baked breaded jumbo shrimp, scratch coctail sauce, veggies, and some kind of starch...
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Ham steak with baked potatoes and we will have the asparagus tonight.
          sigpic

Comment

• Stew meat cooked with potatoes, and cream style corn.
            sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• beef stew and sourdough bread for dipping

3 trees

Comment

• Mac wants to go to Golden Corral for crab legs tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

• Deli chicken with a salad.

Comment

• One of our little kitties went home to Jesus today. I don't know what we will have for supper..............Maybe breakfast. She passed quietly at home. So sad and relieved at the same time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                      One of our little kitties went home to Jesus today. I don't know what we will have for supper..............Maybe breakfast. She passed quietly at home. So sad and relieved at the same time.
                      I love breakfast for dinner!
                      Sorry about your fur baby, ours is 18 now and moves very slow
                      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• Thank you Chaser. She was one of nine and only nine years old but suddenly became very sick and went down hill very fast. They come to us out of the woods and we take care of them. They get dumped by people who don't want them any more. She was the most forgiving cat I ever knew.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I made Martha Stewart's Golden Lentil Stew for dinner last night. Love it!!! And healthy, healthy, healthy.

Comment

• Tonight is chicken salad sandwiches.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Cornish game hens, mashed potatoes, and veggies

3 trees

Comment

• Last evenings dinner was a great burger and Greek salad. Tonight will be barbeque chicken sandwiches and fries.
                                John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
                                X