Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firefly View Post

Wow, how was the bread? I probably would have thrown that old loaf away and made a fresh loaf...
    Now that's "peachy" . Scrape away the mold and what was underneath was pretty good. It was a mix made for bread machines that a college recruiter gave to my youngest son. We liked the bread more than the college...

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post

Awwww........... I'm just messing with you, TT.
    And it's fun!

Tonight we're having baked king salmon cooked in my white sauce.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Eating light tonight, fish sticks and orange muffin for dessert
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• We are going to have an au gratin casserole tonight and I think some sliced tomatoes to go with it.
        sigpic

Comment

• Fish sticks, corn muffins, and green beans.
          "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
          always abounding in the work of the Lord;
          knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• Heavy laundry day today so I think we will have loaded scrambled eggs with little sausage links and toast for supper.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
              Heavy laundry day today so I think we will have loaded scrambled eggs with little sausage links and toast for supper.
              YUM! that sounds good, We are having left over pizza from Sortino's.
              John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• Well this is why I write "I think" in many of my dinner posts. We fell asleep in our recliners and wounding up having frozen dinners instead.
                sigpic

Comment

• Chicken noodle soup simmering as this is typed.

Comment

• DD and I have been under the weather for over a week now. A week ago, we wanted an In-N-Out burger, but didn't want to go get them. Feeling a bit better now, so we may venture out and and wait in the drive-thru line for our treat! (Don't want to spread any germs to others by going inside.)

Comment

• Sooooo, tonight we will have what was supposed to be last nights supper.
                      sigpic

Comment

• BLTs on sourdough

3 trees

Comment

• Beef broccoli over rice.
                          sigpic

Comment

• scratch tacos

3 trees

Comment

• Sweet Italian sausages, baked sweet potatoes, and fresh asparagus.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Baked white fish, mashed potatoes, green beans and spinach.
                                "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                                always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                                knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Working...
                                X