Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was the fourth day of going to the Dr. I had a bad nail taken off and it will never come back to hurt me again.

We are having chef salads and hot crusty bread for supper.
    sigpic

Comment

• Linguine under chicken alfredo, and greek salad
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        Linguine under chicken alfredo, and greek salad
        Where's the canned peaches?

Last night I made sticky orange chicken over white rice and steamed veggies.

I've got a few appointments today so I'm probably going to just throw some meat in the crockpot with some veggies and seasonings and hope for the best!

Comment

• pasta alfredo with diced ham and frozen peas............... (no peaches)..............and garlic rolls.
          Maybe a salad, too.

Comment

• Angus Top Round slow cooked in beef base broth and onions. The beef will be placed on buttered/grilled whole wheat buns, with a drizzle of ajus, added strips of grilled onion and green pepper, with Pepperjack and Provolone cheeses and placed under the broiler to get it melty. Sides are chips and Greek salad.
            John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• Oh that sounds so good Chaser. We are going to have beef broccoli over ramen noodles.
              sigpic

Comment

• A chicken burrito recipe I invented using Rotel, Pimientos, Green Enchilada Sauce, and re-fried beans. Oh, and of course the shredded cheese!

(still no peaches...)
                "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• I have a big pot roast in the oven even though it is a warm day. I want to make a big pot of beef soup from the left overs before the really hot weather sets in.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post

Where's the canned peaches?

Last night I made sticky orange chicken over white rice and steamed veggies.

I've got a few appointments today so I'm probably going to just throw some meat in the crockpot with some veggies and seasonings and hope for the best!
                    They were under the noodles. So sorry to forget to mention that important ingredient!

Tonight I'm going to try my hand at lasagna. Just bought all the requisite cheeses, now I just need to find a recipe I can adapt to my liking...

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                      pasta alfredo with diced ham and frozen peas............... (no peaches)..............and garlic rolls.
                      Maybe a salad, too.

Originally posted by Firefly View Post
                      A chicken burrito recipe I invented using Rotel, Pimientos, Green Enchilada Sauce, and re-fried beans. Oh, and of course the shredded cheese!

(still no peaches...)

3 trees

Comment

• I fixed up some clam chowder for Mac last night. Tonight we are going to grill a sirloin steak and some asparagus. I think....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Spiral sliced ham, veggies and some bread out of a bread machine I haven't used in years...

3 trees

Comment

Spiral sliced ham, veggies and some bread out of a bread machine I haven't used in years...
                            Wow, how was the bread? I probably would have thrown that old loaf away and made a fresh loaf...
                            "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                            always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                            knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• I have a big pot of leftover pot roast soup cooking. I load it up with everything in sight. It smells yummy.

Firefly that was funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwww........... I'm just messing with you, TT.

Comment

Working...
                                X