No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know what we were going to do with all the nuts that appeared over Christmas. No, not my family. The big bag of almonds, cashews and walnuts. So I have been chopping them up and adding to our salads and sautéed greens.

Comment

• That's a great idea Pix. Mac wanted pot roast again and even volunteered to peel the taters.
      sigpic

Comment

• Lol pixelpusher, you're funny! I have a family full of nuts too. I also like adding nuts to my dishes but can't do that for awhile. Over the weekend my husband had an abscessed tooth. He had the root canal started but they won't be able to finish it up and crown it for two months! So, soft foods is on the menu for us.

last night I made French dips and homemade mac n cheese...pretty sure it had 10,000 calories per serving.

I'm going to put a whole chicken in the crockpot with some veggies in a few. I'll either add noodles, rice, or dumplings. I'll let the kiddos decide.

Comment

• I'm going to make a pot of veggie beef soup from the leftover pot roast.
          sigpic

Comment

• Tonight is navy bean soup with bread and butter.
            sigpic

Comment

• Meatloaf, red potatoes w/ butter and parsley, baked then fried russets, corn
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Chinese spaghetti tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

• Papa John's pizza with double pepperoni on account of they won't let me order triple pepperoni.

3 trees

Comment

• Tortellini soup is on the menu for tonight. Our daughter is getting her wisdom teeth out in the morning so I'll be making soft meals over the next week.

Comment

• Baked King Salmon

3 trees

Comment

• Tonight we are having glop, which is hamburger and onion gravy over mashed taters and string beans on the side.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                          Tonight we are having glop, which is hamburger and onion gravy over mashed taters and string beans on the side.
                          That sounds yummy. I'm serving up Chicken Cordon Bleu bathed in white sauce and cheese.

3 trees

Comment

• Family spaghetti sauce(Sicilian) with spaghetti,meatballs, beef parm., garlic/cheese bread, sauce cooks slowly 7 hrs, it is so good but I have to be in the mood to cook it all.
                            John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

• I have a boneless pork butt in the slow cooker over a bed of onions and am going to cook at least 8 hr. I don't know what we will have with it.....maybe rice.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Last night was Beef Flank Steak heavily seasoned then cooked in a hot CI skillet, Skillet Fried Potatoes with Onion and Bell Pepper, my BBQ Beans with Habenero Chiles and Texas Toast.

Today, the fellowship elected to go to a restaurant after Sunday meetings. This time it was a local family owned Italian place.

Marvin

Comment

Working...
                                X