No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight is casserole night. Augratin potatoes with lean ground beef and green beans and extra cheese all mixed up together and baked.

I hate this time change with a whole hour of daylite lost.
    sigpic

Comment

• Martha Steart's Moroccan Stew. My dear Kevin loves it and he is very picky!!!

Comment

• Spaghetti with meat balls and sourdough garlic bread
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

• Venison stew and grandma's plain yogurt biscuits.

Comment

• Roasted butternut squash soup and Red Lobster cheese biscuits!

Comment

• Boneless pork loin with au gratin potatoes.
              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Tonight we are doing scrambled eggs loaded with veggies and bacon and toast on the side.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                  Tonight we are doing scrambled eggs loaded with veggies and bacon and toast on the side.
                  Sounds like a Fritatta, or an "Omlette on Steroids" as I call them. We really like Fritattas and I fix them often for breakfast. They are a great way to use leftover vegies.

Last night I fried some packaged, seasoned Chicken patties with coarsley diced and carmelized Onions and Bell Peppers. Served them up on griddle toasted buns with melted pepper jack cheese. Sides were standard for Burger meals. The family liked the concotion.

Tonite's probably going to be Pizza, but it's not my night to cook it.

Marvin

Comment

• Last night sis came over and we grilled steaks and had baked potatoes and salad to go with them.

Tonight I think I will feed Mac oyster stew and I will have ...........something.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Something greasy and fatty and a kale shake.
                      Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
                      Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
                      Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• Originally posted by dleader View Post
                        Something greasy and fatty and a kale shake.
                        Lol! Nice! I have a kale smoothie every morning...makes me not feel so bad when I indulge throughout the day. (Mostly on cheese.)

Comment

• Tacos and burritos with venison burger.

Comment

• Jambalya! Or at least my take on it. I cook the rice and seasonings separately in advance, Then I fry the aromatic vegetables, sausage and chicken in a 12" CI skillet. When the vegetables are ready, I dump the rice in then the shrimp and stir until the shrimp is done (about 5 minutes). Everything is served up good and hot. The 12" skillet will handle four pounds of food. Its become my go-to pan.

Marvin.

Comment

Working...
                            X