No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night was spaghetti with meat sauce and sweet Italian sausages. Tonight we are going to eat out and then go to Walmart.
    sigpic

Comment

• Today I am going to make creamy chicken and noodles.
      sigpic

Comment

• Tacos and burritos with venison burger.

Comment

• Today's menu is Hamburgers (80/20 ground chuck) on the griddle with the standard topings and sides.

Last evening I bought a five pound Pork Shoulder (aka Boston Butt). Lord willing that will fill a CI Dutch Oven Saturday morning for Pulled Pork that afternoon. Yumm!

Marvin

Comment

• Cleaning and paying bills, so TV dinners tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

• Tonight I'm making potato kielbasa skillet with elk Polish sausage.
              I bought all the ingredients for tomorrow's dinner too: copycat panda express kung pao chicken.

Comment

• Having my crohns chemo today, so will be eating while we are out.
                sigpic

Comment

• Easy

Tonight my newest favorite salad.
                  Organic spring greens, sliced baked herbed chicken, chopped fresh apple, raisins, chopped pecans, and a "super fruit" balsamic dressing.

I take the easy way out!!!

😺😺🍎🥗🥙

Comment

• DD and I will be having KFC chicken breasts, my home-made potato salad, and Hawaiian cole slaw..........

Comment

• ...........Saturday we will have bbq pork ribs, my homemade potato salad, and Hawaiian cole slaw............our guests for this evening just canceled

Comment

• Last night we had wings on the grill and tater salad. Tonight will be a Tombstone pizza.....I think.
                        Not feeling good today. I think it is the chrons chemo, but not sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I've been marinating elk steaks all day and plan on cooking them in bacon grease in cast iron, along with some sautéed onions. Also, mashed potatoes with brown gravy and roasted broccoli.

Comment

• Tonight we are grilling. Mac wants a steak and I want burgers so we are doing both. I love grilled hamburgers, and it is a real treat for me as we don't do them very often.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm going to an awards banquet potluck tonight. We're taking a pot of chili, chicken pot pie, and some kind of rhubarb dessert. It's for our High School cross country team. My youngest is a senior this year and was on varsity. The coach does a good job at these banquets acknowledging every single runner and enumerating whatever their accomplishments were.
                              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                                I'm going to an awards banquet potluck tonight. We're taking a pot of chili, chicken pot pie, and some kind of rhubarb dessert. It's for our High School cross country team. My youngest is a senior this year and was on varsity. The coach does a good job at these banquets acknowledging every single runner and enumerating whatever their accomplishments were.
                                Hope the awards banquet was good. Our oldest is a senior this year as well.

I made chicken parm with pasta and salads. It was yummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X