Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tonight we are having one of those frozen chicken, veggi and noodle stirfry. I hope it is good.
    We had a very nice time last night and her fiance surprised us by picking up the tab.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Seasoned grilled rib-eyes, fried fresh green beans, buttered and grilled sourdough bread
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        Seasoned grilled rib-eyes, fried fresh green beans, buttered and grilled sourdough bread
        Oh boy! Yum!!!
        I've got a busy weeknights schedule all week long with kid stuff so our dinner is super lame - frozen fish sticks, canned vegetables, and a piece of fruit. Thankfully, we have food to eat as many starve and also gratefully we usually eat better than that
        Toots

        Comment


        • Tonight we are grilling steaks, and going to do Dish on demand for 2 movies, one for my birthday and one for his, which we didn't celebrate because he was working. He wants to see Wonder Woman and I want to see the Sam Elliot movie which I can't remember the name of at the moment.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by caligal View Post
            Tonight we are grilling steaks, and going to do Dish on demand for 2 movies, one for my birthday and one for his, which we didn't celebrate because he was working. He wants to see Wonder Woman and I want to see the Sam Elliot movie which I can't remember the name of at the moment.
            Happy belated birthday! Enjoy your movies!
            Toots

            Comment


            • Thank you! Mine is today, but his was mid July. Now that is belated.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by caligal View Post
                Thank you! Mine is today, but his was mid July. Now that is belated.
                Well then, Happy Birthday Caligal!
                Toots

                Comment


                • Taquitos and refritos
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

                  Comment


                  • Cheeseburgers and mac n cheese .

                    Comment


                    • Well I think I will fix egg salad for sandwiches tonight. I'm hoping we don't lose power or get any in bedded tornadoes in the thunder storms. We have an outer band approaching us now.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by caligal View Post
                        Well I think I will fix egg salad for sandwiches tonight. I'm hoping we don't lose power or get any in bedded tornadoes in the thunder storms. We have an outer band approaching us now.
                        Prayers you’re kept from bad weather.
                        Toots

                        Comment


                        • Aromatic chop-n-fry of Onions, Bell Peppers, Celery, Poblano Chilies with Smoked Sausage chopped and dumped into a 12" cast iron pan to fry with left over Dirty Rice. A hearty one-pan meal to use up some veggies and feed the family. Served with bottled Sriracha BBQ and Chipotle sauces. Total time from start to cleanup was one hour.

                          Marvin

                          Comment


                          • We are going to do beef and broccoli over rice. I will throw the mushrooms in too if they are still good.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • It is pot roast tonight.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Last night was spaghetti with meat sauce and sweet Italian sausages. Tonight we are going to eat out and then go to Walmart.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X