Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post
    Come on over, sista!

Tonight's dinner is a Papa Murphys stuffed pizza. I took my FIL to a medical appointment a couple hours away and didn't feel like cookin.
    I love pizza, but my blood pressure is a little elevated so I am on the DASH diet which is fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by fl2007rn View Post
      I love pizza, but my blood pressure is a little elevated so I am on the DASH diet which is fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Sigh.
      I keep thinking that I need to go on a diet like that. My bp is good but my clothes keep getting smaller!
      I wish I had more will power to say "no" to yummy food!

Comment

• Braised Chuck Roast, Gravy, Cheesy Potatoes, with Green Beans and Cresent Rolls.

Beef roast prepared with onions and steak rub in a Dutch Oven. I described my method before. The beef is tender and savory.

The potatoes were my scratch Au Grats modified to cook in a Crock Pot because I wanted the oven to roast the beef. Maybe I really need two ovens. The potatoes worked well, but I really prefer them baked as a cassarole instead.

Marvin

Comment

• Going to Coach and Four Steakhouse for a late Mothers Day supper. They are christian and never open on Sunday. One of my favorite places to eat but as a treat only.
          sigpic

Comment

• Pork ribs, slow cooked in the oven in some Carolina BBQ sauce, then finished on the grill with the more common BBQ Sauce. Served with buttered and grilled sourdough bread and corn on the cob.
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

• Leftovers from Mother's Day Family dinner at my house: flank steak; salmon; quinoa pecan and cherry salad; corn; bell pepper salad; and berry clafoutis.

Comment

• Wow! Everyone's dinners over the last few days sounds yummy!

My husband and I started a diet today so I'm making grilled chicken breast, steamed rice, and broiled broccoli. *boring*

Comment

• Spaghetti with meat sauce.
                  sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Choice of gourmet burgers or hot Italian sausages with scratch relish

Comment

• Halibut and veggie soup. Kind of a funny combo but it filled our tummies and was yummy.

Comment

• Last night was beef broccoli over ramen noodles. Tonight is pork chops on the grill with baked sweet potatoes and green beans.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Went to the commissary today and managed to get there before all the Jack Daniels pulled pork was gone, so that is supper tonight on fresh kaiser rolls.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Rotisserie chicken, 3 cheese rice-a-roni, corn

Comment

• Taco soup

Comment

• Once we got the groceries put away we were no longer hungry and just had banana pina coladas and a loaf of fresh french bread which we just tore up and ate with butter. Very yummy.

Pulled pork tonight. Oh and no booze in the drinks. Luscious.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X