Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Not sure about Koalie's burnt broccoli.
    Juniper, it's delicious! It's not "burnt", but roasted in the oven. I typically just add Olive oil and sea salt in a bowl with broccoli, toss it, then put it on a cookie sheet with either parchment paper or tin foil. Bake at 425' for 8-10 minutes, flip it and go another 8-10.
    I tried mixing some lemon juice and zest in with it the other night; along with pepper flakes, minced garlic and sliced almonds...it was good but not as good as using Olive oil and salt.
    Give it a try and let me know if you like it.

Tonight's meal is tacos and burritos. I usually make extra meat for taco soup the next night. My fam loves taco soup!

Comment

• Flatbread pizzas. Making several BBQ chicken and some pesto with veggies.

Comment

• I've been in the kitchen canning all day and didn't feel like cooking, so I made a frozen pizza for the family, threw some carrots on their plate and called it dinner. I made myself a fruit/ spinach/ Chia smoothie and tried to refrain from eating their pizza.

Comment

• Chicken with mushrooms, mashed potatoes and steamed fresh green beans.
          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Kung Pao chicken and rice.

Comment

• Deli sandwiches and fresh fruit.
              Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Well, my big freezer in the basement got left open slightly and so lots of meat thawed and partially thawed... Sooooo, today I cooked like a crazy woman. Beef chili, pork tenderloin roast with acorn squash and roasted tomatoes, chicken soup with tiny garden potatoes and carrots, kielbasa on the grill and a small package of steaks. Leftovers for the rest of the week! LOLOL I invited my daughter and grandboys over to help eat some of it.
                Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

• Originally posted by grace-saved View Post
                  Well, my big freezer in the basement got left open slightly and so lots of meat thawed and partially thawed... Sooooo, today I cooked like a crazy woman. Beef chili, pork tenderloin roast with acorn squash and roasted tomatoes, chicken soup with tiny garden potatoes and carrots, kielbasa on the grill and a small package of steaks. Leftovers for the rest of the week! LOLOL I invited my daughter and grandboys over to help eat some of it.
                  Oh my! You were a busy bee in the kitchen today!

Tonight was a Subway sandwich night.

Comment

• Meatloaf, baked potatoes, veggies
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Fall foods

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                      Meatloaf, baked potatoes, veggies
                      We are into fall/autumn foods already. Tonight is buffalo rib steak, green beans. Choc chip or butterscotch chip cookies for dessert.

Comment

• Our son has a football game tonight so I'm hoping to have something warm in the crockpot to come home to.
                        I'm leaning towards using the rest of our garden tomatoes for a tomato soup with cheese tortellini and spinach. Homemade French bread if I can get it done. Maybe less time on rr would help me achieve more tasks around the casa.

Comment

• Off to go make sausage/potato/kale soup for dinner before the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                            Off to go make sausage/potato/kale soup for dinner before the debate.
                            Mmmm yummy! Add a little bacon and sprinkle with shredded parmesan and you have Zuppa Toscano. That's a fave of my family!

Comment

• Nitrite-free bacon and eggs and fresh berries.

Comment

• Taquitos and refritos
                                Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                                X