No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I WAS planning tuna steaks grilled but we just got a downpour that looks like it's going to last awhile so I think I'll do some salmon skewers under the broiler with salad and reheated grilled potato leftovers. Humph! I love grilled tuna. Maybe tomorrow
    Toots

Comment

• Moogoo
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        Moogoo
        Guy-Pan? Haha
        Toots

Comment

• Chicken fajitas (but we're silly and pronounce it chicken fajeetas)

Comment

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post
            Chicken fajitas (but we're silly and pronounce it chicken fajeetas)
            Napoleon Dynamite?
            Case-a-dill-uz...
            Toots

Comment

• Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
              Napoleon Dynamite?
              Case-a-dill-uz...
              We try to quote Napoleon at least once a day.

Lately it's, "You're mom goes to college"

. :monkd

Comment

• We do, too! And my boys are at that age where "your mom" jokes are funny to them, so we say that one a lot!

That movie and 16 Candles...! A friend of mine says I have "Cinema Tourettes" because I quote movies and shows all the time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerThat View Post
                  We do, too! And my boys are at that age where "your mom" jokes are funny to them, so we say that one a lot!

That movie and 16 Candles...! A friend of mine says I have "Cinema Tourettes" because I quote movies and shows all the time!!
                  Cinema Tourettes! I am diagnosing my family with this as well! Funny!

Tonights dinner is fried potatoes and roasted veggies. I'm going to attempt a dinner without a meat dish and see if Eric can survive. I didn't get around to taking any meat out of the freezer...So it's a veggie night.

Comment

• Last night we had grilled steaks, long grain rice, fried morel mushrooms, and a salad.

We're going to be camping this long weekend and I only have one dinner planned so far.
                    Does anyone have any good campfire recipes they can share? We like to use a dutch oven and also metal poles (the kind you put marshmallows on) to cook all sorts of food.
                    Ideas??

Comment

• Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                      Last night we had grilled steaks, long grain rice, fried morel mushrooms, and a salad.

We're going to be camping this long weekend and I only have one dinner planned so far.
                      Does anyone have any good campfire recipes they can share? We like to use a dutch oven and also metal poles (the kind you put marshmallows on) to cook all sorts of food.
                      Ideas??
                      If you have some concrete cinder blocks take them and the grate from your grill, plus a frying pan. Toad in a hole - butter both sides of bread, tear a hole in the middle, crack an egg in center (break yolk or not based on preference) cook in pan on grate over fire, flip, then cook other side. Tasty breakfast.
                      Humburger, onions, mushrooms, whatever chopped veggies. Blend into hamburger, form thick patties, cover completely in foil, throw in the coals/side of fire to cook.
                      Dutch oven - shredded chicken or pork or beef (can buy pre-cooked and shredded), couple bags quick noodle mixes (Lipton, Knorr), can cream of mushroom or chicken or celery soup or jar of green chili for some kick), bag frozen mixed veggies, 2 tsp oil (veg or olive oil). Bake in Dutch oven.
                      Also wieners and beans in Dutch oven.
                      Toots

Comment

• Tonight is mac salad, hamburger steaks, and strawberry jello with banana in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Grilled burgers, corn on the cob, and broccoli salad.
                          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Pot roast with all the fixins.
                            sigpic

Comment

• grilled rib-eyes, corn on the cob, and buttered and grilled sourdough slices
                              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Homemade chili with cheese and Fritos

Comment

Working...
                                X