Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked tri tip steak and homemade baked beans. Banana/coconut bread for dessert.

Comment

• Halibut dipped in beer batter and deep fried
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Choice of sweet Italian sausage or Angus hot dog. Served with baked beans and cross-cut fries.

3 trees

Comment

• Grilled salmon, baked potatoes, summer squash, and kale salad. Red velvet cake for dessert.
          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Crock pot beef stew and corn bread.

Comment

• Grilled Rib-eye steaks medium rare, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, Ranch Style beans and fresh avocado and lemon cake for desert. Family gathering lots of fun!

Marvin

Comment

• Swedish meatballs over egg noodles and steamed carrots on the side.

Kids didn't like it. Hoping my husband will like it when he gets home from work.

Comment

• General Tso's chicken over rice with steamed veggies

Comment

• Grilled Rib-Eyes, corn on the cob and grilled buttered sourdough bread

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken fried deer steaks, mashed potatoes with country gravy, and peas n carrots.

Comment

• Shish kabobs and baked beans.

Comment

• Asian chicken salad - romaine topped with grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, toasted sesame seeds and slivered almonds, wonton strips and a wonderful Asian dressing.
                          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Homemade beef stew, and maybe some brownies for dessert. Or............peach dump cake?
                            sigpic

Comment

• BBQ onion burgers & tater tots.
                              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Grilled New York steaks (medium rare), baked potatoes (loaded), avocados, Ranch Style beans and rolls. I know its almost the same as I last posted, but its good.

Marvin

Comment

Working...
                                X