Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked tri tip steak and homemade baked beans. Banana/coconut bread for dessert.

Comment

• Halibut dipped in beer batter and deep fried
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Choice of sweet Italian sausage or Angus hot dog. Served with baked beans and cross-cut fries.

3 trees

Comment

• Grilled salmon, baked potatoes, summer squash, and kale salad. Red velvet cake for dessert.
          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Crock pot beef stew and corn bread.

Comment

• Grilled Rib-eye steaks medium rare, baked potatoes with sour cream and chives, Ranch Style beans and fresh avocado and lemon cake for desert. Family gathering lots of fun!

Marvin

Comment

• Swedish meatballs over egg noodles and steamed carrots on the side.

Kids didn't like it. Hoping my husband will like it when he gets home from work.

Comment

• General Tso's chicken over rice with steamed veggies

Comment

• Grilled Rib-Eyes, corn on the cob and grilled buttered sourdough bread

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken fried deer steaks, mashed potatoes with country gravy, and peas n carrots.

Comment

• Shish kabobs and baked beans.

Comment

• Asian chicken salad - romaine topped with grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, toasted sesame seeds and slivered almonds, wonton strips and a wonderful Asian dressing.
                          Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Homemade beef stew, and maybe some brownies for dessert. Or............peach dump cake?
                            sigpic

Comment

• BBQ onion burgers & tater tots.
                              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Grilled New York steaks (medium rare), baked potatoes (loaded), avocados, Ranch Style beans and rolls. I know its almost the same as I last posted, but its good.

Marvin

Comment

Working...
                                X