• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy's fried chicken, fries and/or onion rings, and corn
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken breast, sliced up, fried in bacon grease seasoned with Johnnies, finished with a few ounces of Alfredo sauce. Served over herbed angel hair pasta.

3 trees

Comment

• Sirloin tip steak, mashed potatoes, and cream style corn.
        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Chinese takeout. Kung pao chicken and hot and sour soup for me.

Comment

• Cheeseburgers, onion rings, and homemade macaroni salad.

Comment

• Yesterday was Steak and Shake. Tonight is hot dogs and beans. My neck hurts and it gives me a small headache.
              sigpic

Comment

• Cheese ravioli clothed in a tomato based meat sauce, and succotash

3 trees

Comment

• I'm going to brown some ground beef and then mixup some beef broth with lipton onion soup mix and uncooked rice along with the beef, cover and cook until rice is done. Maybe some spinach for a side.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Venison stew and biscuits

Comment

• Grilled salmon, angel hair pasta w/parsley and garlic, and marinated veggies.
                      Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Brats, tots, and green salad.

Comment

• Meatloaf, baked potatoes, veggies

3 trees

Comment

• I made a huge batch of chicken salad today, so had that for dinner, and will be having it for lunch for the next few days, or until we can't face it again.
                            Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Tonight I had lobster tails for the first time ever in my life. Safeway had a half price sale on 3-4 oz tails. I researched how to prepare them and then chose to bake and finish with a bit of broiling. The instructions I found had me cook them way too long. Fortunately I noticed early that they looked done and pulled them out but I think they were still overcooked a bit.

I'm sure we have a lobster expert here. If I have 10 3 oz tails where I've separated all but the very end of the meat from the shell and have the meat lying on top of the re-closed shells, about how long should I bake them at 375 degrees F?

If I get some good intel I might try one more time.

3 trees

Comment

• Choice of gourmet bacon cheeseburgers or hot Italian sausages

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                                X