What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
    TT and I are going to use some of those in our joint venture in New Jerusalem. I have a few recipes too.

Yes! That sounds wonderful!
    Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
      John 13:35
      By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

• gunk
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
          gunk
          For some reason when I read that I thought of motor oil & gunk in your car and thought, "you had motor oil for dinner?"
          love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
          Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sing4theLord View Post
            Hot & Sour soup
            Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
            I love the stuff. Its even better when it grosses out the people Im having dinner with.

Black Fungus!?!

It's actually healthy stuff, from what I've heard. I used to have it once a week but it's getting hard to find anyplace that makes good Hot & Sour soup. Most Chinese food is not that healthy, because most of the dishes are "Americanized" so I try to choose the healthy selections.
            love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
            Lynda

I am ready to go!!!

Comment

• Yesterday was Orange chicken. Today is gummy bears.
              Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
              Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
              Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• Mmmmmm, gummy bears...

Actually tonight was our Americanized version of beef and bean burritos with tomato, onion and peppers from the last of the garden.
                Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

• spiral sliced ham

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by dleader View Post
                    Yesterday was Orange chicken. Today is gummy bears.
                    Did you use the orange gummy bears in the chicken?
                    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Chicken Of The Sea pink salmon patties with salad.
                      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Last night was meatloaf, mashed taters, and chopped spinach.

Tonight is country chicken with dressing and a veggie.
                        sigpic

Comment

• domino's pizza for the family while I attend a meeting in town. I've never like Domino's Pizza, but read an article a day or two ago saying they've made some changes and it's supposedly a lot better now... so we're gonna try it. Papa John's has been my favorite since they came into the picture.

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                            I've never like Domino's Pizza, but read an article a day or two ago saying they've made some changes and it's supposedly a lot better now... so we're gonna try it.
                            Some of their recent advertising talked about using 'real cheese'. I imagine that does make it taste better now.
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• chicken/gravy/stuffing casserole & steamed peas/carrots

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                                Some of their recent advertising talked about using 'real cheese'. I imagine that does make it taste better now.
                                I wonder what their fake cheese was made of. I wonder if they're using real sauce now...

I didn't have any myself. The kids said it was okay, not great, but okay. They put it between Papa John's and Sam's Club... (I like Papa John's). I'll get it again when I can do a taste test. I hope it's good enough because we know the local owners of Dominos so I'd like to support them, but until yesterday... In previous history the only time I got Domino's Pizza was when I won a few of their large pizzas in a charity silent auction. I made a very low bid, like the lowest opening bid allowed, and nobody else bid on it... I remember that it was very poor pizza and, though we ate it all and it was practically free, it was too expensive at any price... unless you were starving to death and Domino's was the only food available. Last night the pizzas looked good, smelled good, and they put a ton of pepperoni on the pepperoni ones... I don't know if the amount of topping is the norm (I ordered double pepperoni) or if the owner saw that it was my order and spruced it up a bit. My youngest son complained that it had too much pepperoni. I teased him that that's not possible, though he may have been right...

I"m not sure about tonight, but i'm thinking about baking some jumbo size breaded shrimp.

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                                X