Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon cheddar burger and fries. Also watermelon

Comment

• Chicken Cordon Bleu, rice, and veggies
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken Pot Pie. I've got the chicken in the pressure cooker now!

3 trees

Comment

• Grilled Louisiana Hot Links with Sour Kraut on Sour Dough Buns, Homemade Potato Salad and BBQ Beans with Watermelon.

Comment

• Grilled country spareribs with Yuengling Porter BBQ Sauce.....
            It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
            sigpic

Comment

• Soft shell taco salad with refried beans.
              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Roasted chicken, roasted cinnamon acorn squash, steamed cauliflower, all with homemade alfredo sauce, and for dessert; one grain-free chocolate chip cookie, and a Honeycrisp apple. Yes, I'm stuffed.

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

• Asian chicken salad
                  Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Tombstone 4 meat pizza
                    sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Turkey Chili

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

• DD posted on face book today that the honey crisp apples are in!!!

Home made french fries, sloppy joes, and fresh boiled peanuts!
                        John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

• Reheated Bean and Rice tonight. Going to bring Mom home from the nursing home tomorrow for BBQ (Chix, Coleslaw and potato salad)
                          The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                          Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                          (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• We're having my favorite meal: left-overs!
                            Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Stirfry w/ ham

3 trees

Comment

• Interesting thread!

We are having steam shrimps with egg white, veggie stir fry, steam rice, double-boiled lotus root soup, fresh fruits..sounds healthy eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X